• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wavedashing and hacks tourney!

Omis

my friends were skinny
With the addition of wavedashing to Brawl I think I will finally attempt to host my own tournament. Due to the fact of how new this hack is this tournament will probably be highly experimental. If anyone would like to compete I will lay out some of the rules and other important things.

!. Nobody comment with "Go back to melee nubz," We all have our definitions of fun and to some wavedashing is part of it. I for one hated Melee. I couldn't stand what it had been turned into. However, I respected others people opinions on it and allowed them to have the most fun they could have with the game.

2. The only hacks allowed are wavedashing, no tripping, and longer replays. The longer replays is not a necessity but I would like to be able to post the videos on youtube easier.

3. For the time being ROB is not allowed until a patch is released to fix the issues with his airdodge.

4. This tourney will definitely be single elimination. Double elimination ends up being to sloppy in my opinion.

5. As there are a large number of online tourneys going on right now this will probably occur in November.

This will be a 16-man tourney or more depending if I get any interest in it. If I get enough positive comments then I will post more detailed rules, stages, and whatnot. Any discussion about this as long as it is appropriate and respectable is fine.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Go back to meele nubz.

Jk, I would join if I knew how to hax O:

Omis

my friends were skinny
NO U

jk. Im just doing this to see how much if at all matches are affected by wavedashing. I can't hack at the moment and thus will not be competing. Barge if you actually dont know how to I could tell you.

fraudster111

Smash Apprentice
wavedashing in brawl hack? Are you trying to tell me that you can wavedash in brawl and you are hosting a tourney based on that?

AKARed

Smash Apprentice
I just realized that hacks don't work with the updated Wii system which I have unfortunately. I don't have Brawl at the moment either anyways, so I'm sorry to say that I probably cannot join a tourney with wavedashing and hacks.

Top Bottom