• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Washington and Norcal get ***** by Champs grammar

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
2007 was a good year for socal Washington with a lot of good tourneys.

This time, instead of voting for just one person, vote for three person instead. 1st person get 3pts, 2nd get 2pts, and 3rd get 1pt. I'll tally it up when I realize no one is going to vote any more. If you don't want to show other people what you voted then just pm me instead.
2007 was pretty good year for Norcal with a lot of good tourneys.

This time, instead of voting for just one person, vote for three person instead. 1st person get 3pts, 2nd get 2pts, and 3rd get 1pt. I'll tally it up when I realize no one is going to vote any more. If you don't want to show other people what you voted then just pm me instead.
Wow, good **** on ****** both Norcal and WA Champ.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
"Washington and Norcal" are 2 things. It should be "Washington and Norcal get ***** by Champ's grammar." You also forgot the apostrophe.

I liked it though.

Top Bottom