• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

was the uptilt an accident in this vid

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i just don't understand why anyone would uptilt at that damage..it obviously didn't combo..and i don't see how it would unless the opponent had horrible di

are there no better options? i think marth was just diing up, which is basicaly in place but with enough time to jump out before a regrab...so normally i just ftilt to aerial or just aerial after their jump..uptilt will hit them of course..but it seems unlikely to combo into anything..and gives them an easier time jumping out..or so it seems to me..so if anyone could explain why he used it i'd appreciate it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Looks like DSF just saw it look like a good setup and wanted to try the Uptilt out. I see Ken pulled off one of his classic SDs at the end of the game against DSF's Sheik again.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
It seems pretty intentional to me. There are certain instances when it will connect and lead into combos.
I've definitely noticed that the DSF's games against Ken's marth are always pretty close but ken always seems to screw up his last stock.

Top Bottom