• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning! spoiler approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
The Japanese version of Brawl is one month ahead, meaning that the majors spoilers will be revealed, also the SE will be spoiled too. but the reason I'm telling this is this: will you wait for the U.S.A/UK release or will you spoil the surprises?
for me, I don't want to know anything about the SE until I play the game.
(also I'm not at all sure, I think there's a thread on this, but it did't find it in the using the search function)

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think so about the SE but character-wise I may have a couple of looks at a few, if not all.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I want to know the characters ASAP, but I will avoid SSE spoilers where possible. I expect to hit a few while reading up on characters, but not all of it. I figure there will be at least one thread that has a straight character list, see that, and go.

True Fool

Smash Ace
As soon as the Japanese release is out I'm gone. Can't go here, can't go to Vegas Smash, cant go to Gamefaqs. It'll be so lonesome :(

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
When smash comes out in JPN,whenever i go to kingdon of saudia,they have a place where they sell bootleg wii games,and they bring out the japanese titles,but il be jealous as HELL.sorry after January 24,not only do i have exams,but even if i have free time,i wont be hitting it in the web!

NukeA6

Smash Master
If it's Jan. 24 or if a character select screen shows up in a update, I'm getting the eff out.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
If I can find the roster without SSE spoilers, I will find it and IT WILL HAPPEN.

Since SSE spoilers will likely get drowned out by the roster, I'll have an easier time.

espio87

Smash Ace
since I don't have a wii (yeah I know...:urg:) I just hope some good soul will upload the SSE cutscenes and else in youtube. although... I could wait for my friend to get the game and play SE in co-op mode.hmmm.... A great part of my being tells me to watch the videos on youtube, but the other part tells me to wait for my friend. what should I do?:confused:

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
When it comes out... I want to know the entire history of the SSE.

Therefore, learning which characters are unlocked while playing that mode ._.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I wont be on smashboards untill Feb 10th. and maybe not even then, Saying i'll be playing Brawl. but im sure evereyone is nice enough to
PUT THE SPOILER WANRINGS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'll get the strategy guide anyway, so It dosent matter. I'll already know how to unlock all chars.

I really want to know who's partnered up with who in SSE. Other than that. No SSE info fo SNBM

Zevox

Smash Lord
I absolutely want to know the roster/stages/how to unlock things/etc ASAP. The only spoilers I intend to avoid are Subspace Emissary, and that only because it is story-driven.

Zevox

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I absolutely want to know the roster/stages/how to unlock things/etc ASAP. The only spoilers I intend to avoid are Subspace Emissary, and that only because it is story-driven.

Zevox
second to the SE the last think that i would like to spoil would be how to unluck something, I would prefer to know that a character is tehre, but know hot to unlock him, that I want to discover it by myself

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I wont be on smashboards untill Feb 10th. and maybe not even then, Saying i'll be playing Brawl. but im sure evereyone is nice enough to
PUT THE SPOILER WANRINGS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'll get the strategy guide anyway, so It dosent matter. I'll already know how to unlock all chars.

I really want to know who's partnered up with who in SSE. Other than that. No SSE info fo SNBM
yeah people never use the spoiler wrap like they should

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Ladiez, there will be at least 100,000 couples that break up in the first nine days of February. If you do not want to join that statistic, to keep that treasured one from ignoring you, DO NOT spoil the Subspace Emissary for him. Like seriously, this video game is way more important than something called "Love" and "Friendship."

Fellow guyz, if you don't want to get dumped, though you probably will by ignoring her for the following months after January 24th, just let her play co-op with you. Then again, unless she plays smash with you, the relationship just wasn't meant to be.

Otherwise, this is how you're going to find the love of your life:

RU A GIRL?
RU SINGLE?
CALLME:D

^^Your Four Taunts to use if you're getting your a** kicked on Wi-fi.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
ok..... this thread is going down hill. Sonicspeed grow up.

back on topic: so i will stay off the boards until i get a decent way

EDIT - it was sped. not speed. lol get with it

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
People really should keep the spoilers on SSE to themselves or at least mark what they're saying with spoilers.

Characters and stages, etc. don't need to be. It's not going to spoil anything, really. As I've said many times before I saw the Melee roster weeks before I played it and the game still turned out to be my favorite game of all time... And characters are a VERY important factor for me to enjoy the game.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Oh Noes!

I will avoid internet and freinds who like to spoil it all for me at all costs, I will unlock everything on my own and find out who is in on my own. I hate having something spoiled for me.

MarioBrother2

Smash Cadet
Well, even a few days before 24 hits, I'm only getting online for DOJO!! Updates, I don't want to know anything else.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
I will avoid internet and freinds who like to spoil it all for me at all costs, I will unlock everything on my own and find out who is in on my own. I hate having something spoiled for me.
luckily for me, my friends aren't THAT intereste in Brawl, so the only place were I would get spoiled is in the internet and that's easy to avoid.

PS: Cup noddles kicks happy meals and KFC a*****

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet... I'm going to be in England when Brawl comes out in the US and I won't be returning home until April... I don't think I could go that long without finding out who all the unlockable characters are. Seriously, 90% of the websites I go to on a regular basis involve video games so it just seems impossible unless I drop the internet cold turkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom