• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning! spoiler approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
I'll find out the roster, and maybe the stages. Absolutely nothing from SSE when I can avoid it.

... Hell, I'll probably avoid Dojo, unless somebody tells me before hand it's only a character update or music or something.

3D King

Smash Journeyman
I will have every single little part of the game spoiled. I'd like to avoid SSE spoilers, but if that means I have to remain in the dark from stage and character roster, then I'll just have to have it spoiled.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
luckily for me, my friends aren't THAT intereste in Brawl, so the only place were I would get spoiled is in the internet and that's easy to avoid.

PS: Cup noddles kicks happy meals and KFC a*****
thats the thing though, my freind isnt that interested in brawl, but he knows I am and that I dont want anything spoiled, so hes probably will try to come up to me and say "hey so-so character is in" and then ruin it for me or that "the sse has so-so thing happen" just because he likes messing with people like that.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
thats the thing though, my freind isnt that interested in brawl, but he knows I am and that I dont want anything spoiled, so hes probably will try to come up to me and say "hey so-so character is in" and then ruin it for me or that "the sse has so-so thing happen" just because he likes messing with people like that.
That's ****ed up :p

Sadly, I think I'm gonna spoil the whole game, Imma idiot like that :urg:

WhipIt1

Smash Cadet
I think I'd just like to know all the characters, mabey how to unlock, but only if it is like this:

Sukapon: Unlock in SE

Clause: Play a lot of matches

Tom Nook: Get a lot of trophies

I'd be fine if it was like that, it doesn't tell you where in SE, how many matches or trophies, so it doesn't spoil much.

Croco

Smash Lord
I going to TRY to avoid smashboards.. the next 2-3 weeks.. but I know curousity will get the best of me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This should be in Brawl Discussion, except there's already a topic exisitng. Use search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom