• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning Challenger Approaching: A SSBB Cartoon Episode 5 FINALE

Machete

Smash Ace
The Third Party Alliance+Ridley art+Black Knight art+Primids art=Epic Win.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully,
Part 1 this Friday
Part 2 Friday after that
Part 3 Friday after that

So it's really like 3 episodes left

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
:( I know this episode has been a long time coming but I'm very busy right now and I don't think it will be out today. It's currently 44% done

yogho

Smash Apprentice
Wow...just....hm....
Well to tell you the truth the idea isn't bad, your flash just sucks. You have to improve your flash skills more and stop using the circle, line, square tools so much. Just use a brush with smoothing on 42. Set your frame rate to 15 or 20 and then use frame by frame more often. Tweening is baaaaad ;)

I will give it a 3.5

Dont let this make your dreams shatter though, continue to practice more every day and delete what you made so you wont look at your older projects as an example of what to do next.

Hope it helps. And if your wondering, im a flash user too. want some more tips? PM me.

PS: no im not making a brawl flash because i think the idea is just a waste.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Did no one see the last page?
NO MORE EPISODES! The last one is in production, see pg 14 for details..

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
After numerous delays, for which I'm very sorry but I've been extremely busy, the 5th and final episode of "Warning Challenger Approaching" is here. Instead of doing a three part episode like previously stated I've decided to one five minute epic. All previous episodes had been two minutes. This episode features six newcomers, Moogle, Megaman, Pac-Man, Bomberman, Ashley and the Black Knight. It also features the return of Geno and Ridley. I'm sorry if I never got to your favorite character. I hope this episode doesn't disappoint. That is, if anyone still even cares.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well that was certainly very interesting...

Other than the whole Ridley being killed thing...I don't think anyone can disagree with the ending...

Machete

Smash Ace
Ridley was defeated because 4 characters fight against him. But he pwns Mario & Kirby, so Ridley is the best!

The Black Knight is cool (but when he attacks Geno I was hoping something like "****! I'm even slower than Ike! I can't hit Geno!")

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
"well... it apears i've become the univerce..."

good job and helps us ease the pain of realising without the delay we would all be playing brawl and just now unlocking geno......................... *crys while screaming "it isnt fair! it isnt fair! da*n you sakurai!!!!"*

courte

Smash Lord
i love that geno quote
when ashley first hit kirby he was smiling... sick masochistic bast@rd tumor

megaman reloads was unforgivable, and i was like, "ok x buster sounds nothing like that, and he's not charging... he's standing still i forgive that"

all in all good job and i know you put this together in a short period of time brava

edracon

Smash Cadet
um... great story, but the way it was made... im sorry to say.... made me throw up a little into my mouth :(

but i do like the vids.

oh great now someones going to flame me...

i just dont like that its drawn, alright, but its fine.

Top Bottom