• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Week 36 Matchup Discussion: Cpt. Falcon!

Padô

Smash Lord
Fictions purpose of living is comming down here and start telling us the truth.

It's just another matchup that, If the Wario player players carefully without throwing a lot of moves in the air he wins.

This is still 60/40 for Wario. IMO.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I'm still leaning at 45:55, Wario.

As I've said, Wario is just limited far greater in this match-up because he can't just aerial -> safely space -> aerial -> space as he pleases- which I'm surprised that some people still haven't realized that it doesn't work all that well against Falcon. I would consider it even greater in Wario's favor for the fact that he DOES have a chaingrab on Falcon that no one seems to use {probably because it's so strict} and he does have other ways of pressuring Falcon. - At a professional level, I don't really see many of the top Warios demolishing Ally's Falcon in a match-up that most of you have been claiming to be 'oh-so good' for him. Quite the contrary.

40:60? Understandable.
30:70? Learn the match-up.

Ally is an overrated example, but since he's the only person I see really using Falcon noticeably, he's the best subject for topic, no? Match-up threads are suppose to be focused around professional level of play, not ****y Falcons playing ****y Warios and going "Oh hey, we can grab release to knee. We win." - Look at it on a top level of play. There's more reasons as to why Falcon is good against Wario aside from that stupid grab release.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Most people use Falcon as a secondary; not a main- and most of the Falcons who do main Falcon seem to second Meta Knight. Wouldn't really be saying much by doing that. lololol

'ceptuhasfear.

Top Bottom