• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warios at MLG RALEIGH

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I want to go so badly but I'm incredibly broke atm. I will be attending MLG D.C. But to those who are going to Raleigh, represent us to the fullest! If I had money, I would've definately gone.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there. I actually live 15 mins from the venue if any warios need free housing hit me up soon.
:ohwell: @ that free housing! Now I wish I had money to go. Oh well.... good luck though DP at Raleigh. I'll be rooting for you broski.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I'm going to be just starting college the week before that I think :(

I wish I could take you up on that free housing DP, but alas, college is a big deal.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Guys who all is coming? I hope Malcolm and blue rouge. Again I'll post that I do live 15 mins from the venue if you need free housing. Already hosing my fellow wario snap. Let me know.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno u can stay with me. just find 35 bucks for the entry fee.
Man I really appriciate the offer, but I am pretty much BROKE. I guess I will have to play EXTRA hard this waba monthly and beat reflex, player1, biglou and kismet2 to take the prize money so I can make it.

some help me find a job

:(

Top Bottom