• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video Thread - Show off or critique!

Agi

Smash Lord
You could stand to work on those microsituations where the opponent is teched, looks like. You got caught by his getup attack a lot or were misspaced and couldn't sneak in a followup. There were a couple of situations where you needed to waft to recover, but you used the jump before the waft - it's usually a better idea to waft first, so you can maintain all your options coming back onto the stage, especially if it's a full waft. You get trapped on that position for a while and can easily be punished.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Yo ace, haven't seen you post in a while, good to see you're still holdin it down. I'll being checking out all these through the course of the day, so far I like what I see. The matches with prof are pretty sadness though....snake is really stupid lol.

XtremeUTK

Smash Rookie
http://youtu.be/L8dUC7sg21o Any advice is accepted. I feel like I played well enough just got caught DIing in a few times against Falcon and dropped a few conversions. If any one has suggestions on how to SDI Falcons aerials to try and make combos harder would be neat too.

XtremeUTK

Smash Rookie
Alright nerds, watch me and tell me what I'm doing bad. Minus obvious flubs, which there actually weren't a ton of. https://youtu.be/yycn_ulQqdw
At mid percents I like to just up throw up smash falcon and get the damage, instead of back throwing and looking for the gimp since at low percents he can just kinda jump to sweetspot before you can do anything. Up throw to up smash can lead to a plethora of things. Another thing is just be careful about holding the ledge for too long when falcon or Ganon is off stage, because a lot of them will catch on and just do a rising up air that'll stage spike you. At one point in game 2 you got a bite, threw him towards the ledge and his DI was awful. Your follow up was a forward throw, but on bad DI fsmash works wonders right there because they've probably started DIing away to try and make up for their ****ty DI in the first place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom