• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario combo of the day

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You're a bit late J.L... I posted this a while ago when I saw it and it's been nominated for the Wario Hall of Fame :p

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i really dont see whats so great about it... dont wanna sound like a hater or anything, it was nice,...but hall of fame nice...nope. you did what everone does after a poot...up air...common sense....right? and that snake was not very good, dodged all wrong all wrong...good job for punishing him tho...great job.

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
im going to have to try that

P.S Thanks for makijng this thread, because now i got an extra post, soon i wont be a smash child!

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Nicely done. As for another combo, you can always use the B-Air a lot. It cancels out most attacks, and helps a lot against the Ice Climbers. Also, if you ever get the rare chance, when someone is recovering from below the edge, quickly throw the Wario-Bike on top of them. It hits about 11% with every hit in the air, and also cancels out some Up + B attacks with every hit; kinda like Ike's Aether, where you can't move much (unless you have crazy DI) if you get a mouth full of it. =P

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
i really dont see whats so great about it... dont wanna sound like a hater or anything, it was nice,...but hall of fame nice...nope. you did what everone does after a poot...up air...common sense....right? and that snake was not very good, dodged all wrong all wrong...good job for punishing him tho...great job.
Yeah, but putting it in the Hall of Fame served one purpose: to show that combo. It was one of the first times it was caught on tape, and everybody needs to show it, if only for "historical" purposes.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, anyone who comes in this thread can learn simply from all the posts you guys leave. Nice idea with the bike to edgeguard and the more biting after dairs is also a good. But most surprising is utilizing the bair to cancel other attacks, I gotta try that out more!

Top Bottom