• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to delete, but don't know how.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Please ignore this post, as I'm trying to figure out how to delete former threads I've created.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He would be a clone, and there are already too many of those. Lets just stick with Geno. I guess he could be a costume change, though.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
-_- I don't even want him as an alternate costume. He's just a Yoshi who wears sunglasses. Absolutely nothing to set him apart from Yoshi. Nothing. Plus, if he was an alternate costume, he'd be the only one anyone would ever use.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
He'd be a faster lighter version of Yoshi, sort of the opposite of Falco to Fox.

Stryks

Smash Hero
if boshi IS 3rd party, then so is geno, lol just wanted to say that, well he could be a cotume, tough those shades have to stay XD...

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Well Super Mario RPG was created by Nintendo and (then called) Squaresoft. So with Solid Snake already in as a third party, the whole Geno Theory came into play. Boshi is no different, just not as popular tragically

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
He's not as popular for a reason. Because there's nothing that makes him different from any other Yoshi, besides asthetics. "He's purple and he's got shades!" That's not different, that's more of the same with plastic surgery.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
I was wondering when some1 was going to make a Boshi thread. I don't see why evey1's flaming him, I mean there are worse chars. I actually support him. He could be a more powerful version of yoshi that utilizes spikes or something.

P.S. Yoshi's not tough enough to wear those bad a** sunglasses.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
"evey1"'s flaming him because he sucks. If you think he's cool, that's fine, but to actually waste a character slot on him? I'd rather have Daisy, Waluigi, or *sob* Petey Piranha. Boshi's pretty much the only character I think is more worthless than those three. At least they COULD have an original moveset. Boshi could... uh... run. But run slower than Yoshi, because don't forget, you beat him in the race (if you don't suck).

DokturSea

Smash Lord
"evey1"'s flaming him because he sucks. If you think he's cool, that's fine, but to actually waste a character slot on him? I'd rather have Daisy, Waluigi, or *sob* Petey Piranha. Boshi's pretty much the only character I think is more worthless than those three. At least they COULD have an original moveset. Boshi could... uh... run. But run slower than Yoshi, because don't forget, you beat him in the race (if you don't suck).
Preach it, brotha.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Hey if they add Dr. Mario and Roy to Melee, they can certainly add in Boshi. But this seems like a lost cause to me now almost. :(

Iggy K

Smash Ace
That might have given him a better chance if Roy and Doc weren't very likely to be removed.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
True, I can always hope for the next Mario Kart game. Remove Birdo and add in Boshi you *******s!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
True, I can always hope for the next Mario Kart game. Remove Birdo and add in Boshi you *******s!
Boshi won't be in the next Mario Kart either he is owned by Square, Birdo is owned by Nintendo, Unless Square makes MKW, Boshi has 0% chance of appearing there as well.

Master_Sheik

Smash Journeyman
My gawd, come on people. If Boshi was included, he would not have to be a clone. Nintendo just got lazy, but wanted to give us more characters, thus we ended up with the abominations that we know as clones **including Luigi, he could've used his vacuum or something**. I think that my little brother could have come up with more original movesets rather than simply tweaking the original's. Anyway, I have to agree with the general trend of this thread, while Boshi is not slot worthy, as I've said before, he definately deserves to be an alternate costume of Yoshi. Just think Peach's Daisy outfit. Enough said.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm not a big fan of Yoshi, because he's so, ****, popular.

However, Boshi seems neat! I wouldn't mind seeing him in.

Who knows... Maybe he'll be in more games. Perhaps even stupid spin-offs with Wario and Waluigi!

Top Bottom