• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to be cool an Smash?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Yea you know what chris is right...

keeping it a sausage fest actually sounds better...

Only other time i would ever say that is when i turn gay...

And that would only happen if my **** falls off, cuz then there would be no point...

but anyways yea....Noel start advertising this to everyone in tampa
im sorry if my dork falls of i think i will stll be str8.. i guess u jus like it in the booty..wow polmex dont sleep over anymore. i like to sleep knowin that my mouth or my *** wont *****...or knowin that u want it in ur mouth or booty..wow

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol yea she cant..*** get that JOB.. check it..u can search for the JOB over here and u me and dustin can get a place.. and spend like 350/person for everything..u need to do it ***..u should be able to get a job at target or walmart mad e-z.. it would be hot son..when u wanna sell ur car??

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol yea she cant..*** get that JOB.. check it..u can search for the JOB over here and u me and dustin can get a place.. and spend like 350/person for everything..u need to do it ***..u should be able to get a job at target or walmart mad e-z.. it would be hot son..when u wanna sell ur car??
Put me and Emil in that list and we can get that mansion

PolMex23

Smash Champion
**** right

and Phillipe xD

dude i want to go to next brawl gigs with you Nick. Well just enter doubles man i need to redeem myself =(

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
ok location will be a like thursday announcement thingy.

Post here if you need to crash/housing so im ready
So where is the joint happening? I needz ma details lol.
Like he said and I just quoted him saying,... he will give us the information on this shindig on Thursday. Which would be tomorrow. So, in 24 hours if there isn't any new info, bu all means, cause a hub-bub.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hint to location...

Might not happen...

lol =(. Whats funny is that it might...it might. But since Linguinis is the 22nd, Im going to be playing almost all melee.

Yea tomorrow Ill know where this shiz will be at.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Like he said and I just quoted him saying,... he will give us the information on this shindig on Thursday. Which would be tomorrow. So, in 24 hours if there isn't any new info, bu all means, cause a hub-bub.
XD my sense of time was skewed by veterans day, I was thinking it was thursday.

Whos goin PnT on friday?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I got discounted tickets to the USF football game...so Im not coming to this.

Gotta take oppurtunity by the horns!!!

Yall my *****s tho. Abe Ill hav to hit u up some other time.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea me or dustin wont be makein this do to that we have no ride and there is UFC fight that night..so imma hit up the local wing house and party likes its 1999..or 2008..but yea ill see yea at the next 1 hopefully..peace out homies..

Top Bottom