• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi VERSION 3!!!

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
That can work out for me being on Yoshi, because my bro would not like replacing his favorite chracter(pit) he would be pissed off at me:awesome:.

Edit: Oh and I have a final smash Idea what if waluigi has a bomb om mahyem he throws bomombs all over the place, and thats all the ideas I have unfourtantly.

Or If you plan to stay with Toon Link just in case , How do I delete the pig that pops out in waluigis victory's in tabuu?

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
I havent tested him out yet, but what happens if waluigi uses final smash, he freezes or does nothing happen like with the independant pokemon? Also has the clone engine been discontiued?

Found some glitches: side b spams till you ether get hit or press a button,
when you dash grab you can hear the chain,
also down a in midair you can hear the sword land,
one of waluigi's victory dance istill has toon link's pig,
his final smash is glitchy but it stills does a one hit ko if it hits the target.

Things to recommend:
can you change his dash or charge attack to his tennis racket?
make his down b slower and weaker?
when he is winning make the crowd cheer waluigi not toon lnik?
make his side b not go to special fall for better recovery or/and change his up b to ghave more range?
change one of his taunts to his rose like when he wins a minigame in Mario party 8?

Thank You:):):) Those suggestions are the ones I have too:):)

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
O_o I don't know the situation but that seems like a pretty...bold...move to threaten to remove all of his work from the thing. And this is coming from me, a TLink main.
Actually, it wasn't even a threat, he requested to the admin that the hack be deleted. 0_0 Although, it wasn't really just for Waluigi being over Pit. It was mainly for misuse of his animations. Plus, he's apparently gotten a lot of work done over the Pit port and I don't want that being put to waste. In the long run, we've come to an agreement though. As for myself, I'm hoping to have two different variations of Waluigi in the end anyway depending on how Waluigi turns out. Also, SonicTheHedgehog02 I have no problem with your release of Waluigi over Yoshi as long as you give credit to the team. I think I may even include it in the front post once the download is up. How did you fix the side-b so fluently? And about the repeating side-b - I don't have this problem. Maybe one of the files in the download is old?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
I fixed the Side-B by going into PSA and going to the Side B. then i clicked Animtion Flags, then i unchecked "Loop"
No, I mean how did you get the actual character to move forward and land there without the actual player staying in the same spot? I had trouble with that.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Doubkek could you make the airswim move more powerful? After all it just does one hit:urg:
Oh yeah and his bomb ombs less powerful;)
I also have another final smash Idea, waluigi unleashes a big explosion from his mouth like his standard b move or waluigi uses his whip from mario strikers charged. How about that? :bee:
Sonic how did you manage to fix the final smash? Usually waluigi would die if he did it.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Can someone give me a FitToolink.pac with toonlinks voice so that I can replace his sfx;)
Edit: It froze when I grabbed someone, please fix this glitch!!:(

vaderbryan

Smash Rookie
ill try to use the waluigi over yoshi version, but it didnt actually work .... even if i put the code that is in the brawl vault , what i need to do in order to play with that character?? because i really hate yoshi XD . thanks a lot

vaderbryan

Smash Rookie
sure, i had activated all the codes that are in mi SD .... also i put the little code you post in brawl vault , i mean thisone: Yoshi has no Crawl [ssbbtailsfan]
04B0B33C 00000000

but the wii just sound with a freaking & annoying beep at the beginig of the fight

maybe is the code that i used to charge the textures?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
That Waluigi SFX pack is outstanding. I've contacted the creator about the file being used in our project.

Top Bottom