• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi VERSION 3!!!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
It wasn't stretched, the original size is used and fits perfectly. Doesn't look stretched at all. And I replyed just now because I just got home from school. GREAT ICON!!! Way better. Also, the wario waluigi isnt supposed to have a W. idk why the costumer put an M on the Mario one if there isnt a W on the Wario one.
So, what do you think of the csp's?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
So, what do you think of the csp's?
They're really good. But, the wario one shouldn't have a W. You're csps are really great, and better then the other new ones, though. (I'm not saying they're better than yours, marioking i'm saying they're better than the new ones I got from someone on kittycorp yours will be used for your costumes once the rackets are deleted and you give us the costumes) But honestly, about the names/id's I think the ones we have are "better". The letters match the size a bit more and aren't cut off.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
They're really good. But, the wario one shouldn't have a W. You're csps are really great, and better then the other new ones, though. (I'm not saying they're better than yours, marioking i'm saying they're better than the new ones I got from someone on kittycorp yours will be used for your costumes once the rackets are deleted and you give us the costumes) But honestly, about the names/id's I think the ones we have are "better". The letters match the size a bit more and aren't cut off.
Meh, I was just doing them for the costumes on the OP. and the wario costume for waluigi had a W in the first post.

But, to each his own. Use them if you want.

Waluigiman77

Smash Cadet
Someone should make some hex sounds for waluigi and port him over pit. (im not that advanced with this stuff, otherwise i would do that myself) what do i name the selectcharacter thing to in brawlbox after i replace the pics? its not working. right now its named sc_selcharacter is that right? EDIT: I was looking at waluigi's motion, and I made a few animation tweeks. (AttackHi4 AKA Up Smash and The side taunt) Don't judge me cus i'm new at this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?264d3jddz435mst

I would make CSP's but I dont have Photoshop. :(

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I would really like it if they posted a little bit more status updates.

I like following Waluigi's development.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
update? basically, i'm fixing Waluigi's hurtboxes to fit him better, using a PSA file that will be in the next update, since i used the avaliable one last time. it's a little tricky since Toon Link only has 6 hurtboxes, and Waluigi is just a little taller than Toon Link, and the fact that i have to hex the PSA file myself since for some odd reason Tabuu won't open Waluigi's PSA file. other than that, i don't know.

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
update? basically, i'm fixing Waluigi's hurtboxes to fit him better, using a PSA file that will be in the next update, since i used the avaliable one last time. it's a little tricky since Toon Link only has 6 hurtboxes, and Waluigi is just a little taller than Toon Link, and the fact that i have to hex the PSA file myself since for some odd reason Tabuu won't open Waluigi's PSA file. other than that, i don't know.
That, and I have deleted ToonLink's voice in all moves except for death and got rid of the fire on some moves. (Waluigi used to have 4 fire moves, but now he has 2. I deleted fire from his neutral special - now smash instead of fire. And his down special - now normal hit instead of fire) I have recently received the new hexed file by Snoopy and it works (almost) perfectly. I am going to be trying to fix the grabbing problem (Waluigi can grab the enemy but can't throw them) and am awaiting on some animations by MarioKing. Once we have those animations, we will get Waluigi ported over Pit. (That's the reason there hasn't been any publicly shown process. As said above, we've done a lot. But, the next version won't be released until we have those new animations, because moves will be changed)

Waluigiman77

Smash Cadet
I almost am done with my anamations. i didn't change much but i gave him taunts that i think fit him beter. more like hes bragging. and it would be nice to make some SFX sounds for waluigi so we can have him on homebrew.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Why are you porting him to pit? Since you're still kind of in the early phases of development and are going to switch him to pit later on, just take what you have now and put it on pit. The continue from there. You'll have a lot less issues down the line.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
i has new for all

WALUIGI ANIMATIONS UPDATES

yeah i'v been busy doing just animation fix's then making new one, BUT i have made some here have i loooooooook!!!!!

hope yah like them!
also one thing (if you care) the next lot of shot wont have Luigi in them

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'd like to point out that the Flying Waluigi and Ice Waluigi textures are mine. Don't forget to credit me for using them in your mod.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
This just might be the first ever completely new character. And DoubleK are you going to be releasing new videos with the new animations or releasing version 3 any time soon? I want to experiment with new animations for version 3

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
This just might be the first ever completely new character. And DoubleK are you going to be releasing new videos with the new animations or releasing version 3 any time soon? I want to experiment with new animations for version 3
I have just "finished" version 3, but I don't know if I should release it yet, or not. I will make a video soon. After the video is released, version 3 will.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Am I the only one here who DOESN'T mind waiting for Waluigi version 3 to be finished to Doublek's standards? >.>

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I'm pretty sure the inverted commas mean that although he's gotten it to a releasable state, he's not sure if he's ready to release it yet.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
are you THE ONLY ONE who doesnt read his posts? He finished version 3.
Just because he's finished it doesn't mean you have to rush him. He obviously wants to wait to make it perfect.

I'm gonna say the same thing here i said on ChiboSempai's Waluigi project:

I'd rather wait for a QUALITY new Waluigi upload rather than a botched, glitchy one caused by people like you constantly rushing him. It's his project, let him work at his own pace. He'll release it when HE wants to release it.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Just because he's finished it doesn't mean you have to rush him. He obviously wants to wait to make it perfect.

I'm gonna say the same thing here i said on ChiboSempai's Waluigi project:

I'd rather wait for a QUALITY new Waluigi upload rather than a botched, glitchy one caused by people like you constantly rushing him. It's his project, let him work at his own pace. He'll release it when HE wants to release it.
fine im sorry

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll at least tell you guys why I'm making you wait A WHOLE EXTRA COUPLE OF DAYS!!! (seriously, be patient) What happened is after I got the animations and stuff in, I wanted to get rid of that sword effect that comes out of his neck during certain moves. I did, but the "****ed up hurtbox on players 1, 2, and 3" glitch started up again. :( I'm going to ask snoopy to help me fix that glitch, again.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
at least it should be a quick fix, so send me the current PSA file and i'll fix it. wierd though that something like that would happen.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
oh alrighty then i'll wait

also is this V3 for Pit to Toon Link?

and did you get the textures and icons i made?

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Isn't there a bone adder? Couldn't you add more "extra bones" so no freeze happens apon picking up an item?

Wait, I think you need to assign the bone to where he should grab items...

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
it doesn't work that way. the model has to have more original/real bones than the replaced character's first HaveN bone. the bone adder adds in 'half' bones, they're nothing more than placeholders used to trick Brawl into thinking a model has enough bones to load over a character that it normally can't. besides, if you look at Waluigi's model, he already as a bunch of ExtraBones from the bone adder.

Link40

Smash Cadet
Really great hack, I can't wait to see V3 :)
And now Waluigi is over Pit ? Awesome !

Fen__

Smash Ace
Too bad you cant "Brawlify" waluigi. You know like make his clothes and face look not painted on.
It could be done if they wanted, but I don't think a super-realistic textures for his clothes would really suit him. I think his normal Brawl textures are fine.

Top Bottom