• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi General Thread

Quillion

Smash Hero
So apparently Daisy is a main series character again.

Will this give hope for Waluigi finally becoming one too?

flame purple

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0948-4313-0216
So apparently Daisy is a main series character again.

Will this give hope for Waluigi finally becoming one too?
As Cool as that would be,I…Somehow doubt it. I just don’t have that much hope anymore tbh lol
Like,If they DO end up doing it in the near future that would be cool but..Idk,I just get the feeling that ain’t really happening. ._.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Wonder seems to be breaking a lot of boundaries for 2D Mario - Daisy and Yoshi, two characters who we'd never even think of seeing playable, are playable. We've got a brand new artstyle to boot and completely wack-o power ups. Heck, we're seeing all kinds of innovations in the Mario series, the movie brought back some of the Western 80's and 90's stuff like the Super Show rap and the Brooklyn origin, and SMRPG is getting a remake despite being an absolutely bonkers video game just in general. So why stop at Daisy and Yoshi? I think Wario and Waluigi being playable in Wonder would not only be awesome, but is highly likely.

Last edited:

TheBrainJem

Smash Hero
NNID
TheBrainJem

Saw this on R/Pikmin and thought it was really funny and probably helped a little generate the hype for Pikmin 4

Kinda makes me realize we need to do a big push for Waluigi for the next game in a similar fashion, whether it's stuff like this in times square or other things because the next console for Nintendo (and seemingly the next smash game) won't be too long from now and unless we want another snub from the game I think we should push the fan content and generate hype and public interest more to show Nintendo Waluigi is still very much highly in demand for the next smash and it would be foolish to pass on him yet again

Just my thoughts

Last edited:
Top Bottom