• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi - Everyone Else Cheated! (Assist Trophy Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@jigglover: That's even worse than making her a clone, as it'd be horribly generic and doesn't reflect Daisy at all.
And yes, it would be VERY easy to make Daisy a clone/semi-clone.

B: Snifit-Instead of pulling out Toad, she pulls out a Snifit. And instead of being a counter, the Snifit shoots people.
Side B: Daisy Bomber-Same as Peach, but stronger and makes flowers instead of hearts.
Up B: Parasol-Self-explanatory. ("B-but Daisy never uses a parasol!" Neither did Peach prior to Melee.)
Down B: Flower Power-Instead of Vegetables, Daisy plucks out various flower (and plant) based items, which can include Fire Flowers and Lip's Sticks. She can also (rarely) pluck Piranha Plants and Pikmin.
Final Smash: Daisy Blossom-Daisy puts everyone in a state of dizziness, while a large flower grows on their heads.

There. Easy.
This. You Daisy opposers can also see a more elaborate moveset in my Daisy support thread. It based on both her spinoff and Super Mario Land appearances.

:phone:

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
LOL

Anyway why do people still hate on waluigi and daisy as being filler when we have characters like baby daisy.
Also IF snake does not come back what about waluigis neutral b is bombombs with snakes grenade concept?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
People don't hate on Daisy for being a filler character unless they never played Mario Land.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Uhh no.
Waluigi was made to be Wario's partner.
He still is filler, but not in the way that Daisy is.
Yes, you are right but Daisy is being utilized as a filler character. She went from one of the semi-important Mario characters of the early Mario games to a filler character in a bunch of Mario sports games since 2000. Of all the playable characters in the Mario sports games, only Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Toad, Yoshi, and Bowser Jr. and even Rosalina are currently cast in major roles in the Mario platformer games. They are often said to be canon since that's Mario's true genre - there's a reason the 25th anniversary trailer only counts the Mario platformer games except for Super Mario Land games (that's only because Miyamoto didn't make them).

Waluigi

Smash Apprentice
Getting back on track now.....
Through my own blood sweat and tears i have managed to think up a rough draft waluigi moveset:
Overview
I would imagine waluigi as the most unique of the plumbers he would have the highest jump of the 4 but the lowest weight due to his lanky proportions however those same proportions give him superb range decent speed His power is a bit low but his air game is excellent.

A Moves
AAA- Punch Punch Kick

Running a- waluigi preforms his initial kick from brawl (the kick he does when he runs toward you)

Side Smash- Power Kick

Down Smash- 360 Headstand

Up Smash- Flip kick (back flip kick)

B Moves

Neutral B- Bomb Omb (snakes nade but a bomb omb bombs walk around after being thrown to become a stage hazard 2 can be out at a time)

Up B- Whirluigi (waluigi spins into a frenzy similar to meta knights mach tornado but is more upward recovery rather than side)

Side B- Cheap Shot (waluigi pulls out a random blunt object be it a baseball bat, Golf Club or even a lead pipe is random move deals a large amount of knock back)

Down B- AT Stomp (It was a good move in brawl. burying opponents underground effect nerfed for balance reasons)

Special Attributes
Waluigi has the ability to glide using his air swimming teqnique

Walugi's down B can knock off players hanging off the edge of a stage

Final Smash- Thorn Whip (Waluigi Reveals his thorn whip which replaces his neutral B until his is KOed the whip does massive damage and knockback)

Like I said this is rough draft improvement suggestions are more than welcome

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
With or without the game titles he rightfully deserves to have, Waluigi seriously is top 5 to make it in Smash without any bias towards him, Wario being an only character even under the "mario" franchise, I think Waluigi would complete the duo, & I think the kinda saw that when they included him in Brawl as a AT, it was like yeah he's there, but he doesn't play the role he should...

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Through my own blood sweat and tears i have managed to think up a rough draft waluigi moveset:
Overview
I would imagine waluigi as the most unique of the plumbers he would have the highest jump of the 4 but the lowest weight due to his lanky proportions however those same proportions give him superb range decent speed His power is a bit low but his air game is excellent.

A Moves
AAA- Punch Punch Kick

Running a- waluigi preforms his initial kick from brawl (the kick he does when he runs toward you)

Side Smash- Power Kick

B Moves

Neutral B- Bomb Omb (snakes nade but a bomb omb bombs walk around after being thrown to become a stage hazard 2 can be out at a time)

Up B- Whirluigi (waluigi spins into a frenzy similar to meta knights mach tornado but is more upward recovery rather than side)

Side B- Cheap Shot (waluigi pulls out a random blunt object be it a baseball bat, Golf Club or even a lead pipe is random move deals a large amount of knock back)

Down B- AT Stomp (It was a good move in brawl. burying opponents underground effect nerfed for balance reasons)

Special Attributes

Final Smash- Thorn Whip (Waluigi Reveals his thorn whip which replaces his neutral B until his is KOed the whip does massive damage and knockback)

I'll have my suggestions:
Remove his Bob-Omb attack, replace it with something such as throwing tennis balls or something to reference the Mario sports games;
Make the Air Swim his Side B, not a gliding move;
Change the Final Smash to something like his 'Destruction Dance', from DDR Mario Mix, a game where Waluigi is the main villain;
Change the running A to something else;
Make his Thorn Whip his grab and make it work like a thether recovery;
Change the Down B's name to something else.
That's all I really have.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Overview

A Moves
AAA- Punch Punch Kick

Side Smash- Power Kick

B Moves

Special Attributes

Heres some ideas for moves.

http://ssf2expansions.motionforum.net/t2583-mario-waluigi-4-done?highlight=Waluigi

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry for double post)
Anyways, here's my moveset for Waluigi:
[collapse=WAA MOVESET]
General attributes
Ground speed- 5/10, on the ground, Waluigi's definetely not the best, but he's not the worst either
Runninng speed- 4.5/10, Waluigi's just a tad bit slower than Mario
Jumping- 8.5/10, Waluigi's jumping skills are excellent, they're easily one best jumps in the game
*Mid-air- 7/10, Waluigi's mid-air jump may not be as good as his first jump, but it's still pretty potent
Size- 7/10, Waluigi is just slightly smaller than Capt. Falcon altough he is alot taller than Mario, Luigi and Wario
Air speed- 6/10, Waluigi's air speed is very good, although not as good as Wario's
Weight- 5/10, don't let Waluigi's lanky legs and arms fool you; he's not as light as he looks, being about the same weight as Luigi
Offense- 5.5/10, his offense is about the same as Wario's
Power- 4.5/10, again, don't let Waluigi's lanky porpotions fool you, he's definetely not as weak as he looks, though, he certantly is alot weaker than his partner, Wario
Falling speed- 4/10, Waluigi's lanky limbs and body allow him to fall slower than the other 'plumbers'

Ground attacks
A- A quick punch
AA- A quick kick

Foward tilt- Waluigi takes out his tennis racket and smacks his opponents
Up tilt- Waluigi does a strong uppercut, similiar to how he hits the dice block in the Mario Party games
Down tilt- A quick sweep

Foward smash- Waluigi's foot grows bigger then Waluigi does a powerful kick foward, similiarly to how he finishes off Bowser in Mario Party 3
Up smash- Waluigi quickly spins his head upwards, similiarly to Wario
Down smash- Waluigi grabs his golf club and swings it as if he was to hit a golf ball

Grabs
Grab: Thorn Whip- Waluigi takes out his Thorn Whip from Mario Strikers Charged and swings it foward to grab his opponents, it also works as a tether recovery
Pummel- Waluigi does a quick gut punch
Foward throw- Waluigi holds his opponent still and hits them with his baseball bat
Up throw- Waluigi spins around in place and throws his opponent upward
Down throw- Waluigi puts his opponent on the ground and stomps on them

Aerials
Neutral air- Two quick kicks
Foward air- Waluigi thursts his legs foward, similiarly to Mario and Luigi in SSB64
Up air- Waluigi thrusts his legs upwards, similiarly to Snake
Down air- Waluigi does a series of quick kicks downwards, similiarly to Snake
Back air- Waluigi thursts his legs backwards, similiarly to Mario and Luigi in SSB64

Specials
Neutral special: Liar Ball- Waluigi will grab either his tennis racket, baseball bat or golf club from the Mario sports games and will hit a ball of the corresponding sport flying at his opponents
Side special: Air Swim- Waluigi swims in the air foward to recover
Up special: Corkscrew- Waluigi performs a similiar move to his partner, Wario, and quickly spins upwards to recover, though, it works differently from Wario's, as it will only deal 1% with no knockback, but if you sweetspot the attack, Waluigi will deal a piercing 27% with very high knock back
Down special: Cheap-Shot Stomp- Waluigi does his Assist Trophy attack and stomps his opponents in the ground

Final Smash: Wall-luigi- Waluigi will charge up and will run around the stage, creating vines along his path that damage his opponents

Other things

Taunts-
1. Waluigi laughs to the sky, similiarly to his Assist Trophy entrance
2. Waluigi lifts up his hand and brings it down while laughing, similiarly to his winning animation from Mario Party 3
3. Waluigi takes out his tennis racket, swings it twice and says 'Oh yes!' as his eyes glow purple, similiarly to his animation when he scores a point in Mario Tennis

Winning poses-
1. Waluigi does his winning animation from Mario Party 4, 5, 6, 7 and DDR Mario Mix
2. Waluigi throws his tennis racket up, catches it and kneels down as his eyes sparkle purlple, similiarly to his winning animation from Mario Tennis Open
3. Waluigi does his 'crotch chop' animation from Super Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged

Other-
Waluigi's dodge roll is his ability from Mario Strikers Charged, a cloud of darkness surrounds him and he teleports forward
Waluigi does not clap during the results screen, he simply turns his back to the camera, similiarly to his losing animation from Mario Party 4-7[/collapse]

D

Deleted member

The Specials and Final Smash seem like minor changes to the ones I posted a while back...
Even the NAME on the Down Special, "Piledriver Stomp" is the term I used.

Care to explain...?

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
The Specials and Final Smash seem like minor changes to the ones I posted a while back...
Even the NAME on the Down Special, "Piledriver Stomp" is the term I used.

Care to explain...?
I don't reckon seeing any movesets made by you, that's probably just a very strange coincidence.

D

Deleted member

Neutral Attack – Waluigi punches, then swats with his tennis racket.
Dash Attack – Waluigi leaps forward with a drill kick.
Strong Side – Waluigi uses a slice technique with his tennis racket.
Strong Up – Waluigi attacks with a flat serve technique with his tennis racket.
Strong Down - Waluigi kneels on one leg and sweeps the other leg forward like Ganondorf.
Side Smash – Waluigi swings his tennis racket hard like one of his Assist Trophy finishing attacks.
Up Smash – Waluigi hops on his hands and thrusts his legs upwards.
Down Smash – Waluigi reaches his leg forward and stomps, like his other Assist Trophy finishing attacks.
Ledge attack – Waluigi rolls up from the ledge and attacks with a falling axe kick.
100% ledge attack – Waluigi pulls himself up and uses a lob shot technique with his tennis racket.
Floor attack – Waluigi breakdances as he pulls himself up.
Neutral Aerial – A sex kick. Pretty much like Mario or Luigi.
Forward Aerial – Rapidly frantically swings his tennis racket forward.
Back Aerial – Back fist behind him.
Up Aerial – Flip kick.
Down Aerial – In reference to the Drop Rocket technique from Super Mario Strikers, Waluigi crashes downward feet first.
Grab/Tether Recovery-Waluigi grabs opponents and ledges with a purple thorn whip from Mario Strikers Charged.
Pummel – Knees opponent.
Forward Throw – Serves the opponent with his tennis racket.
Back Throw – Tosses opponent back, then back kicks them.
Up Throw – Punts the opponent upward with his tennis racket.
Down Throw – Throws the opponent to the ground and jumps on them.
Standard Special-Serve: Waluigi pulls out a signature tennis ball engraved with his symbol and lightly tosses it in the air. Press the Special Attack button again to serve the ball forward. If the Special Attack button isn’t pressed a second time, Waluigi merely catches the ball. If the Special Attack button is pressed too early, Waluigi will miss the ball and it will drop to the ground.
Side Special-Swimming Return: Waluigi’s Defensive Power Shot from Mario Power Tennis. Waluigi will swim forward in the air, unaffected by gravity. Waluigi will hit people as he moves forward. This move can be canceled by pressing the normal attack button, in which Waluigi will stop moving and swing his tennis racket.
Up Special-Whirluigi: Waluigi’s Offensive Power Shot from Mario Power Tennis. Waluigi bends his back into the shape of an upside down L, then rises upward while spinning in a tornado. Unlike the Mario Tornado/Luigi Cyclone, he is actually inside a tornado not unlike Meta Knight’s Mach Tornado.
Down Special-Piledriver Stomp: Waluigi stomps people into the ground like his Assist Trophy attack. If used in the air, it spikes.
Final Smash-Destruction Dance: In reference to Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, Waluigi starts to dance while it rains Bob-ombs like in Sudden Death mode. To make matters worse, purple thorny vines grow around parts of the stage like in Waluigi’s Wall-Luigi ability from Mario Strikers Charged.
Taunts-
1. Waluigi strikes a pose similar to his Melee trophy but instead making his symbol with his fingers rather than simply pointing while shouting “Waluigi Time!”
2. Waluigi shouts while making a typical immature face, like his Away Entrance in Mario Strikers Charged.
3. Waluigi cackles to the sky. (His Assist Trophy entrance)
Victory Poses-
1. Waluigi faces the left and Crotch Chops, faces the right and Crotch Chops, then faces the camera and Crotch Chops while continuously chanting his name.
2. Waluigi strums his Tennis Racket like a guitar and ends by striking a “chord”.
3. Waluigi pulls out his potted Piranha Plant and yells “Waluigi wins!” The Piranha Plant then bites onto his nose, causing him to yell out in pain.
Entrance-Waluigi comes crashing down from the sky, like his Home Entrance in Mario Strikers Charged.
Other Neat Stuff-
-When Waluigi does a Dodge Roll, he doesn’t roll. He disappears in a puff of purple fire and reappears where a normal character would go after a Dodge Roll. (Like his ability in Mario Strikers Charged)
-Waluigi, being the poor sport he is, doesn’t clap for the winner. He bites on his tennis racket, throws it to the floor, then turns around and pouts while stamping his foot.

Here it is. Tried to avoid making "random" gimmicks involving the spin-offs, and only focused on Waluigi himself.
All the way on page 5.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
IDK, jhonnykiller, not only are the specials and FS practically the same, the throws, dodges, and taunts are very similar as well.

:nervous:

pokémoneinstein

Smash Cadet
it would actually be difficult to make Daisy a clone as well since she is mainly associated with sports, put her in her sports outfit (the one that's not a dress) and give her sport related items and a dice block or something to reference Mario Party.
Potential to make her unique is not the same as difficulty for making her a clone. Waluigi's frame and body proportions completely eliminate nearly all potential for being a clone. Daisy, on the other hand, is the same body type as Peach. That's what got Ganondorf in as a clone, and that's what would make Daisy a clone.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Being Waluigi and taunt spamming in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during a multiplayer game was the best.

"Only cheaters mess up! Are you sweating? Eeh, not bad, for you! Dont Wiff! Waah, this shot looks too easy! Aww Come on! Today! Your Cheating!"

D

Deleted member

Well fak.

My Movie Maker glitched up and now any video clips I trim skip between two frames.

My Waluigi moveset video is officially down the crapper. Guess I'll just have to write it up in boring old typing like my old moveset.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I support Waluigi for two reasons.

1. I think he's a better character than Bowser Jr.

2. I think WAAA is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom