• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: EVENT CANCELED - Go to Omni's Tournament! ;D

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This event has been canceled for hype of Omni's first Event on July 17, 2010. HYPE!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
2nd Post!? (>.< Forthelulz!!!) RESERVED for UPDATES

EVENT CANCELLED - Go to Omni's Event!

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
May want to think about changing the date if possible. GamePad is having our next event that day. We already have everything booked with the mall and it's not possible for us to move the date at this point.

-Josh

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
We booked this date a couple weeks ago. It's just a coincidence. No harm meant. I'm sure Bolt will be cooperative as usual.

-Josh

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm sorry but I would hope that you can try and reschedule, if it was booked a couple of weeks ago, the thread should have been put up a couple of weeks ago, I had run into this situation previously with your current event (I went to put this thread up this after your 1st event only to find that you had beaten me to it with your second event.)

My thread is up already and you guys can't run back to back tournaments taking all the available dates. Sharing is caring. :)

Take this matter to PM if you wish to discuss this more.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
We can't move the date. It's just not possible. Not being dramatic...when I say not possible, I mean not possible. Sorry if it's going to conflict...

-Josh

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt, they changed it so that norfair has the 35 grab rule like everywhere else
Did they really? Alright thanks for the heads up Scott.

We can't move the date. It's just not possible. Not being dramatic...when I say not possible, I mean not possible. Sorry if it's going to conflict...

-Josh
:/ Josh don't do the tournament on the same day. We do not want to go there. I will be in Gamepad later today, will you be there?

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
:/ Josh don't do the tournament on the same day. We do not want to go there. I will be in Gamepad later today, will you be there?
I will be in tonight; probably not until 730-8ish, though. Trust me when I say that if there were anything we could do we would explore those possibilities.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I will be in tonight; probably not until 730-8ish, though. Trust me when I say that if there were anything we could do we would explore those possibilities.
Well I will be there, not sure if I will be in that late, but if not I will leave my number there for you to contact me so we can discuss this outside of this thread. I don't want anymore drama in this thread than the usual Smash Shinanigans.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Well Mom and dad are getting a divorce! :p

---

Anyway, get hyped!!! I can't wait to use the new venue on the next event. XD

Oh Apostl, whenever you see this PM me about what we spoke about.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

-Josh
Lol you gonna have to cancel or compete with this one.

you can't just say when this thread is made: "We had this date planned"

If these 2 tourneys do conflict with each other, I am probably just going to stay home and find someone to play with

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Thank you Matt.

Alright everyone now who's ready to cause some upsets? Lie I expect you to get top 5 this event. No excuses. Wheres Tristan Win?!? Teh Candy slayer.. lol <3 Candy XD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good stuff guys

If you guys both weren't a couple miles away from each other hosting the same date wouldn't be that bad.

Most FBurg smashers never travel outside of FBurg for tourneys anyways

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
will be coming to this...not sure if the 2 tournies are still gonna be on the sm day but no matter what coming to this....crewfest are too legit!

time for candy to get out of his slump!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You know what?

I'm just gonna stop going to FBurg tourneys altogether. I have traveled out this far quite a lot and they don't really return the favor except for maybe once or twice.

Just not worth the money for me this summer anyways. I got (hopefully) Otakon, Kings Dominion, MLG, Apex and a lot more stuff that I need to save up for

See you FBurg guys maybe in like October

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol if its not one thing, its another. I hear ya though B, see ya around.

Hopefully you'll come to our next event, the new Venue is sooo legit. :D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
It's not that I don't want to go

just FBurg is the most expensive tourneys for me to attend.

I <3 you guys (except MattyP
jk
)

Edit: New venue???? :chuckle:

BMX

Smash Lord
New venue, big one and plenty of space, let's hype this ****, y'all.

I'm ****** LIE, CANDY, LIL P, BOOOOOOONK, KORN, and maybe Poyo... lol

Teams and singles are mine.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Everyone Read the OP + 2nd Post. The second Post is where the updates are. New Venue, Hype for Crewfest, and a challenge issued to a crew is all there. ;)

...The Saga Continues...
For those of you that were here for Crewfest 1, you all know that was an epic event to jumpstart this year. Whether it was the return of Omni and Lobos beating Candy and Korn, Tristan Win causing multiple Upsets, Coney's D3 beating Logics Olimar, or Boss Representing Mario/Luigi and getting that #1 Spot. It was definetly one for the books.

Crewfest 2 had its upsets as well with Junebug and Logic taking home the Win in doubles, or The Tantalus beating Coney out with the Claw on Halberd. lol..

..but for Crewfest 3, the major upsets are yet to come.. with great players on the rise of improvement, I hope to see upset after upset as the titans of Smash fall before the upcoming greats.

Important Updates:
Sage Mantis and I are pleased to inform you that we have another venue that is to be used for our next event. A venue with more space, more TV's, and definetly more hype. We are planning big this summer folks, so for those of you that continue to support us, we will make it worth while and treat you to an experience like no other!

Also, Wallstreet issues a challenge to FNB for a rematch for Crewfest. Do you accept? :chuckle:

Get Hyped.

Get Pumped.

Get Wrecked.

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Bolt,

Your location should read: "In Gamepad, promoting my own tournament."

Got Scruples?

-Matthew

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Just like when I promote Gamepad events from Sages? :p

Scruples?

Sounds like a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich that you get from a Vending Machine in a school.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I've been letting everyone in MD/VA know about a major Baltimore tournament that I've been setting up for this date for the past week or two.

If it's possible to push back one week that would be cool.

(i announced it in the MD/VA thread and the last tournament here in Lanham in case you dont believe me)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
*Facepalm*

Those links say you would be running the event in July or August, no set date. :/ Sooo, yeah...

EDIT: Omni lets take this to PM so we don't flood this thread with anymore Tourney Drama. Read your inbox.

Top Bottom