• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's New Smash League! Everyday 2pm-Midnight!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba's New Smash League! $5 entrance to play Melee and/or Brawl from 2pm to midnight. Smash League everyday for the casual to the Smash fanatics. Come practice, train, play friendlies, and have fun with other Smashers. Waba will hold mini tournaments if we have enough people during the Smash League. Yes, Waba will still hold monthlies on third Sat. & Sun. of each month. Get a stamp every visit to Waba and when you get 10 stamps, you get a FREE Day Pass for Waba! More Smash, more fun, more thumb blisters...yeah! Come Smash with us!:laugh:

Waba Game
3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096
phone: 678-417-9222
e-mail: wabagames@yahoo.com

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awww. I would go if I were in Ga. :'<

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i wana come to these soooo bad, but age johns = no money + ride since parents dunt like driving me around and dont even like me going to friends' houses... till i get a job :) this summer.. thx waba for these smash leagues

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I need to age faster to get a car and a job (or some legal method to obtain money). -_-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hehe, I'm 18 and I still live with my parents. -_-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thats great to know, bro. I really wish I had a job and that I could drive to wherever I would want if I had a car as well.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i wish i would get a job and and catch a ride to get to waba to play games and stuff because i'm young i can't do that.

oh wait, i did do that

and wait, i'm at waba everyday with money

.,..-_-..

work at a quick restuaraunt and get some quick tip money, hitch a ride from desu or something and pay him some gas. and then have someone at waba take you back. or ****, work those leg muscles and walk.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
:)We do have people at Waba that are willing to pick up and drop off gamers as long as they get gas $. How much $ would depend on how far you live. If you have some fellow gamers that live near by you and want to get picked up and/or dropped off together, that would save some $. Just a idea for the smashers who don't have rides. Waba taxi service to the rescue, lol. E-mail us or call us to set up rides. If there is any other ways to improve Waba's gaming community, please let me know.:)

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
:)We do have people at Waba that are willing to pick up and drop off gamers as long as they get gas $. How much $ would depend on how far you live. If you have some fellow gamers that live near by you and want to get picked up and/or dropped off together, that would save some $. Just a idea for the smashers who don't have rides. Waba taxi service to the rescue, lol. E-mail us or call us to set up rides. If there is any other ways to improve Waba's gaming community, please let me know.:)
free pizza and beer

Daysoo

Smash Ace
GA has no excuse NOT to come to WABA more often now.
I'm cheap as hell, and I'd still pay $5 for a WHOLE DAY of Melee/ Brawl / Tekken...
I go so often that I just go for the month pass, though.

Seriously, guys, it's just five dollars.
I paid more for my lunch in high school.
No johns. <3

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
GA has no excuse NOT to come to WABA more often now.
I'm cheap as hell, and I'd still pay $5 for a WHOLE DAY of Melee/ Brawl / Tekken...
I go so often that I just go for the month pass, though.

Seriously, guys, it's just five dollars.
I paid more for my lunch in high school.
No johns. <3
Plus gas, plus food, plus multiple times a week. It's not just 5 bucks otherwise I would be going everyday. For me to go to waba for a day without food or drink it would cost me $5 + gas money around $10-15 dollars of gas. If I got food, that's like a 30 dollar day! Weed is cheeper! You should all come to my house and play :] I'll supply food!

Umby

Smash Master
I would have absolutely no issue coming to this if I consistently had rides. I usually have $5, and SOMETIMES I have gas money, but I rarely have a ride, and I'm about 45 minutes away.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Plus gas, plus food, plus multiple times a week. It's not just 5 bucks otherwise I would be going everyday. For me to go to waba for a day without food or drink it would cost me $5 + gas money around $10-15 dollars of gas. If I got food, that's like a 30 dollar day! Weed is cheeper! You should all come to my house and play :] I'll supply food!

waba = 5 dollars
gas = 10 dolalrs
food = dollar per item

i'll be honest i'm there everyday and i have the month pass so i don't pay for each day consecutively. With how my scholarship is kicking in i'm not paying for college, so alot of my money is going to be burnt out on waba (at least the bit on my budget). The people here are extremely nice and are easily willing to give money or maybe a deal for you. I'll pay for your day here, you can always carpool with a smasher near you and split gas, the next day you go the smasher can drive with you and give you gas money, it's pretty simple.

But hey your reasons are your reasons.

@Umby - where do you live? Don't you usually take the marta train? Marta + gwinett transit = half the battle to waba.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
waba = 5 dollars
gas = 10 dolalrs
food = dollar per item

i'll be honest i'm there everyday and i have the month pass so i don't pay for each day consecutively. With how my scholarship is kicking in i'm not paying for college, so alot of my money is going to be burnt out on waba (at least the bit on my budget). The people here are extremely nice and are easily willing to give money or maybe a deal for you. I'll pay for your day here, you can always carpool with a smasher near you and split gas, the next day you go the smasher can drive with you and give you gas money, it's pretty simple.

But hey your reasons are your reasons.

@Umby - where do you live? Don't you usually take the marta train? Marta + gwinett transit = half the battle to waba.
I live 45 minutes away. It will be about 15 bucks on gas just for there and back. 5 for entry and I can go without food. Honestly though 20 bucks a day is quite expensive. I might go on a friday here and there, but that depends on my schedule :]

Top Bottom