• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
Jem: i have alot of people... these are my mains
70 hunter -Airbender (my friend named him and gave it to me) The Underbog
29 Pally (twink) Glarecaster The Underbog
43 Warrior bertainwee ysera

Gimpy: Its fun to go to tounrys and smashfest i have a great time, i hope you guys have a great time and were good. All im saying its not really something i would want to put as much effort into, mainly is it got boring i mean it has its moments but i sorta got tired and pissed to lose to Otto over and over an over and over and over agian. So i mean if you really dont want me at the tournys, becuase of my bad attatude or w/e the reason. i just wont go, it really not all that fun if others arent haveing fun. i know that there are a few people that enjoy having me there but maybe i cn finaly sleep in on the frist saturday of the month :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm not sayin dont go, i'm saying quit being all emo every time you lose a match. people lose matches. get over it. you could be on our pr easily, and dont give any "i dont care" johns.

show up, step up. show us what you got

btw 'not trying' vs someone in tourney is never a good strategy. what good would it do you? higher placing for an easy losers bracket? woooo. youre not winning, so thatd be dumb.

Jem.

Smash Master
Shane.. Was there a controller left at Gameclucks?
I didn't go to school tuesday and went over to my friend across the streets house and we played smash.. And I had to play with a ****ing wavebird with a ****ty control stick. Get it, cause I'm a noob and use control stick to jump? I still won but still. I can't find my BROKEN CONTROLLER. Yes, everyone, my controller only responds 10% of the time. Even ask Shane.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
so how many more pools we gonan have and t.c is comming more often now

JORGE AND JACE DOUBLES AGAINST ME AND T.C next gc

as many pools as we need until we can actually place you guys accurately on our own i guess :p

sorry to hear about jamie o.0

Deva

Smash Lord
Shane.. Was there a controller left at Gameclucks?
I didn't go to school tuesday and went over to my friend across the streets house and we played smash.. And I had to play with a ****ing wavebird with a ****ty control stick. Get it, cause I'm a noob and use control stick to jump? I still won but still. I can't find my BROKEN CONTROLLER. Yes, everyone, my controller only responds 10% of the time. Even ask Shane.
Hey, I think I might have it. Does it have a really wierd control stick that isn't really loose but has a hard time responding when you move it slightly? Wait, do you use the control stick to short hop? I use the control stick to jump but only while I'm off the stage. I don't use the c-stick either, except for DI.

So what happens if Touk doesn't show for this GC, does he get to keep his PR spot? It doesn't seem like he attends them very often.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I think I might have it. Does it have a really wierd control stick that isn't really loose but has a hard time responding when you move it slightly? Wait, do you use the control stick to short hop? I use the control stick to jump but only while I'm off the stage. I don't use the c-stick either, except for DI.

So what happens if Touk doesn't show for this GC, does he get to keep his PR spot? It doesn't seem like he attends them very often.

I will be showing up to the july and august clucks, most likely most after that. I explained me and loops absences at clucks when I left, It's hard for us to go to smashfests and stuff because we live on the other side of the water, we have to take a ferry there and back + entry fee+ gas + food = Too much money. That coupled with the fact that we have jobs makes things a little hard, but I will be there to defend my position in the rankings. You better watch out though because I think loop will be coming this time.

Jem.

Smash Master

It's silver, and a couple months old. I jump for everything with it.
If you think it might be mine.. You should hold onto it and give it to me whenever. Cause I miss it. Played smash at my friends two days in a row without it :[

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
I will be showing up to the july and august clucks, most likely most after that. I explained me and loops absences at clucks when I left, It's hard for us to go to smashfests and stuff because we live on the other side of the water, we have to take a ferry there and back + entry fee+ gas + food = Too much money. That coupled with the fact that we have jobs makes things a little hard, but I will be there to defend my position in the rankings. You better watch out though because I think loop will be coming this time.
i might show up at the next tourney you go to jsut to give... *shyness fo a min* -hugs to touk and his uber-fun-to-play-peach-and-now-i-guess-a-fox-too-?-gigidi-gigidi-gigidi-gu-alrite-

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
i have a few questions:
ppao did u quit smash or just the tourney scene?
if not why arent you on the power rankings?
why does ka-master still hold the number one seat (not a bash i know hes amazing. is it because hes still winning tourneys?)
uh silent wolf i cant believe your only 16 good ****.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
KA-Master is only 16 too.

Hes still #1 because there isnt anyone better than him so therefore hes #1, good question.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
i have a few questions:
ppao did u quit smash or just the tourney scene?
if not why arent you on the power rankings?
why does ka-master still hold the number one seat (not a bash i know hes amazing. is it because hes still winning tourneys?)
uh silent wolf i cant believe your only 16 good ****.
i did quit the GC tourney but i guess i didnt quit smash since i still play a bit here and there, and i might show up at GC since gimpy stepped in at made it good again, and we will see if i can even make it on the PR's since all those pplz are way too good

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
ur just as good though. ive seen your vids. i know im just an outsider and i dont know either of you but it looks like your just as good as ka-master. from what ive herd he taught you to play luigi. all im saying is you 2 have a very familiar style and your both pro luigi's it would only make sense if you were on the PR's.

as for ka-master: you are amazing. im amazed that you are as young as me and the best in your region. its really good to hear. keep ****** all those adult players man.

Eggz

Smash Hero
ur just as good though. ive seen your vids. i know im just an outsider and i dont know either of you but it looks like your just as good as ka-master. from what ive herd he taught you to play luigi. all im saying is you 2 have a very familiar style and your both pro luigi's it would only make sense if you were on the PR's.

as for ka-master: you are amazing. im amazed that you are as young as me and the best in your region. its really good to hear. keep ****** all those adult players man.

Let me give you a scale.

Assume all three of us are trying as hard as possible.

Ka beats me with like 3 stock left every time
I beat PPA0 with like 3 stock left every time

Yeah. That should but it into scale for ya.

Jem.

Smash Master
Cool, you watched Ppa0 beat Xero, who was already a pretty crappy player.
Montages are pretty deceiving, considering he doesn't even play with us anymore.
Pretty sure Touk, myself, Deva, and Emo$ are better.

CrackHead

Smash Journeyman
if i come to the next GC can i be on the PR? if i do good? :)

Let me give you a scale.

Assume all three of us are trying as hard as possible.

Ka beats me with like 3 stock left every time
I beat PPA0 with like 3 stock left every time

Yeah. That should but it into scale for ya.
your too meann :(

lol but, no offence to mr pPAOOP ^>^

hes not really as good as KA, cuz noone is that good, Ka's only that good because he was raised by ducks.

and I SAWj SHANE LAY AN EGGZ I SAW ITS I SAW ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i come to the next GC can i be on the PR? if i do good? :)

your too meann :(

lol but, no offence to mr pPAOOP ^>^

hes not really as good as KA, cuz noone is that good, Ka's only that good because he was raised by ducks.

and I SAWj SHANE LAY AN EGGZ I SAW ITS I SAW ITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shane on ottount:

Great Ryab, now people will shift from thinking my names Eggz because im 'egg shaped' to because I lay eggz. TY.

Too bad fat **** was taken =/

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
ThatHappyNigga : thx man that was prolly the nicest compliment i have ever gotten, but ka-master is 1 of a kind, he is seriosly too good, and the only reason i get close with him in matches sometimes is because we both play luigi's, and almost all dittos are kinda weird so you cant really tell their skill lvls

Eggz : i get it, ka-master is ur homeboy/brother so ofcouse u will defend him and so will i cuz he is like i said amazing, but you dont have to do it in that big of a douchebag way, and im pretty sure i can imagine ur look when u read what ThatHappyNigga and when u were writting what you said

Jem: you are gonna regret what you said about Xero in the next GC bud... o and btw the ppl that you manshioned are better then me... Touk, myself, Deva, and Emo$ in: technical skill? prolly yea, in: mind games? prolly yea, in: able to win against me? well... Touk, Deva, and Emo$ prolly yea... YOU JEM? hell no, you have never beaten me bud... well maybe u did like once outta 30 matches...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jems a lot better now. So uhhh...Yeah. Idk or care who wins, just sayin. Basing his skill from before he hung out with us and comparing it to your skill after fading from the pro tournaments into the seattlesmash ones probably isn't a good idea.

And I do everything I do in the most douchebaggish of ways. Its most efficient that way.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
If there has been a better set up for a money match (beside gimpy blindly asking) than this, I would be shocked.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
On an important note, none of you have ever beaten me in a tournament. None. Except for Sastopher but he doesn't count anymore.

Man I love technicalities...

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure drama doesn't = me being a **** to my friend.

Anyway, Paul and Jem need to get a MM goin on. That'd be close. Paul might still win, but idk, Jems improved.

Sorry for being a **** Paul, your cool and all. I've just been hearing all this "Is PPA0 better than Ka MAster?!" **** for a long time and i just wanted to squelch the whole thing in one post. xD

Paul, go to Nate's tourney on sunday. Gay sex can commence.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
ppa0 talking: its cool bro i been hearing that a lot too and even tho it is cool that i finally get some respect, i don't really deserve that much cuz if they would see me play in an actual match or would play me them selves and then play ka, they would realize that ka is the real deal and im just a mediocre player

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
ppa0 talking: its cool bro i been hearing that a lot too and even tho it is cool that i finally get some respect, i don't really deserve that much cuz if they would see me play in an actual match or would play me them selves and then play ka, they would realize that ka is the real deal and im just a mediocre player
ppa0 talking: I concur to what this man said

Jem.

Smash Master
Except I never have money, and dont feel like mooching off jamie forever for MM's I end up losing. Anyways, not sure if we're going tomorrow. Leaning more towards not.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Do it, jem, you'd **** everyone six times.
[*does not know who jem is*]

why the drama in washington? and eggz says everyone suckz
especially me. He especially thinks i suck.
which I might. but i don't ever remember playing you, eggz =(

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord

Uhh, your Luigi is really freaking good Paul. You definately deserve most of the respect you've gotten for playing as him. I still find your Luigi to be the most enjoyable to watch.

But anyways, yeah, there tends to be confusion about stuff when it comes to vids and crap, but you can't really blame anyone for 'em.

on a sidenote, whoah, THE emo Jeremy? nooo.

Top Bottom