• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

ThePrime

Smash Lord
SEATTLE SMASH AUBURN LIBRARY TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

1st: Ppa0
2nd: Jamo
3rd: Emo$
4th: Jem

28 people showed up to play, Paul got $161 or so.

My shoutouts:

Paul: Good matches. I won't lie, I really wanted an epic finals with you and I, we had good matches in Winners bracket Semi's.

Emo: You already know what I want to say. DKFJHKLDSJFLDSF!!!!!!! DJFLDSJFLDJF!!!! Beating me in losers bracket semis when I 2-0'd you in Winners bracket >=[

I like how they told people to get into the picture when I suggested Top 4, and they cut me out of the picture on their myspace bulletin. Slick.

Everyone else I played: gg's, I'm pretty ticked at how poorly I did. And not to john, but I wish losers bracket wasn't only 1 round, I understand time was a concern, but yeah, hopefully it isn't always like that.
lol Jem, if i remember right you were the guy with the long blond hair, and if you look at the pic where they cut you out (with Jamo and ppa0) you can see a little bit of your hair lol - pretty insulting. Maybe the Seattlesmash guys made too big of a picture and had to cut it? dunno. Your hair got 4th place gg.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I was like "TOP 4!" And they said okay get in or whatever. And I stood next to my brother (Jamo) and I guess only my hair does get fourth place. Maybe this weekend I'll get first or second so I have to be in the picture >_>

Tournament this weekend, all of you go. Tourneyplay is thinking Lakewood Gamecrazy, but not official yet. Just keep up on their site and Seattlesmash and such.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
ya lol Jem, me and you are the only ones eagerly waiting for a confirmation on the location of the tournament on the 21st - nothing like scouring forums and babysitting at the same time lol :D

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, I thought you guys were going from Indiana to California?
Guess that means no top 3-4 for me >.<
Good job at FC Ammon :]

If you're home and the tournament location ends up being on the way sure Jamie wouldnt mind picking you up.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
very late shoutouts...

Jem = your falco is very good man, iunno what happened between you and emo$ but like i said, dont ever underestimate anyone you fight

Jamo = yo muh new hero wif dat koo peach you be playin, GGz man... GGz

emo$ = ... wat can i say... your name is andrew... *fin*

xero = if you know you can beat someone... just beat em instead of playin around and then getting beat... and then acting emo...

andy = Ggz... lol

everyone else = you guys rock and it was fun playing youz

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, thanks Jeremy. I'm probably not goin' to the tourney this Saturday or whatever.

But yeah, I only went to FC, the rest of the guys are goin' to 0C3.

Anyways, gj on winnin' the tourney Paul.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
thx XD, btw you recorded any matches? and/or who did u play/****, i wanna kno ;D

Rickety

Peace and Love
I love Washington! <3

I'm so happy that I got to see everyone! I haven't seen you guys in since the Road Trip and OC2!

I love Eggz' Mario and Tori's Marth! I'm glad I got to fight you guys :]

<3
rick(ety)

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
No no no, I need your secksy Bowser to help me raise my tech skillz / mind graines.

I've got some catching up to do!

*sigh* I'm getting too old for this, lol >_>

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
When are you guys going to come up again? Canada misses you.

Eric is planning to host a big tournament at his house mid-august, he should really get a tournament thread up. I'm hoping I can see most of you then.

Also, there will be a huge tournament in Calgary [Alberta] come mid-december. We are expecting LOTS of Calgary+Edmonton smashers [including Mikemonkey, Falsefalco, Shwn, Fastfox etc] , very good BC representation [at least 5 of us decentish smashers], and even East Coast Canada competition. Not to mention that it will be run by randall00 , which means everything will be awesome TO THE EXTREME.

[/CANADADVERTISING]

Jem.

Smash Master
Mid-December? Are you holding it for Brawl or Melee..? I would assume everyone will be playing Brawl for months and years straight when December 3rd comes around..

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
It wouldnt be a Re-Do.

It would adjust the last PR, but not just rearrange it all together, especially because it'd be unfair for people who cant make it.

I can see it happening though.

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, honestly, I don't care how I do in PR Pools. It's just a thing for me to do because I'm not good enough for the people above me. I only beat one person in singles, so that made me upset. Beat the Shiek guy 2-0, then lost to Eric (Blunted Object) 0-2 and then to Cowear 0-2.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Results (well, some of them)

Jem - 16 Wins (thats 2-0 on everyone)
Deva - 11 Wins
Chip AND Vish - 10 Wins (they also went 1-1 with eachother lol)
Tund - 9 Wins
Fate - 8 Wins
Spartimus - 6 Wins

so theres your pr pool results, we will take a look at those and see what happens i suppose, or maybe just they will, since i'm leaving.

but i dont mind having input for one more go haha

Now that the PR is a little more set (ie jem being in a solid situation and the subtraction of the last 5) I think we can actually squeeze in a bonus tourney next GC without the need for PR pools. We can go off of tourney results.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think Chip should be somewhere on there. IMHO.
He puts on so much **** he almost beat dieslow in the tourney, going stock for stock against his matches vs Adam and also going stock for stock with my Falcon (2 stock high % against my Sheik) in the tourney.

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for that John. How did Vish (numberonenacho) Do in the tournament? Who did he play and how did he do?
He was my first match... I beat him 2-1, but in the match I lost, he 3-stocked me in a Falcon ditto. He's got a pretty tight Falcon. I dunno how he did in the rest of the tourny...

Top Bottom