• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
since andy says he doesn't think he should get it this time, we should put syler for this months update and then next time they play we can see who should go on !.!

Syler

Smash Journeyman
since andy says he doesn't think he should get it this time, we should put syler for this months update and then next time they play we can see who should go on !.!
Agreed, but the only way im giving up that spot is when i get a higher ranking on the pr imo (yeah bish) lol

And ciz don't worry about it, i was lmao when i read it, was on the phone with andy and he thought it was pretty funny too.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If you want to be higher on the PR, then get ready to train and make better decisions when fighting better opponents. You have to get good at reading, so GL. =P

Syler

Smash Journeyman
lol from the warrior himself, oh don't worry i got plenty of that, i actually need to work on my tech skill more >_> ask vish.
I end up not doing a lot of basics or approaches cuz im afraid of ****ing up or getting easily shield grabbed for not l-canceling etc. So i play a lil bit weird at times.
But thanks for the tips sir ^^

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol from the warrior himself, oh don't worry i got plenty of that, i actually need to work on my tech skill more >_> ask vish.
I end up not doing a lot of basics or approaches cuz im afraid of ****ing up or getting easily shield grabbed for not l-canceling etc. So i play a lil bit weird at times.
But thanks for the tips sir ^^
Well L-Canceling, spacing.. is basically the most important part of smash.. if you can do it properly then you can definitely put on the pressure. That's basically what I do, I simply get the guy off stage as soon as possible and edgeguard him.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I usually try to talk mad ****, and then once i get them off the edge, i pull down my pants and d!ckslap them followed by putting on my robe and wizard's hat, as i proceed to cast lvl 55 just whoop yo *** son spell on them!!! ^^ nah jp anyways thanks again for the tips. <3 Kage

On a different note, if you guys are going to put me 10th by default i kinda don't want it LOL makes me feel like a lowly pos =/. (i know im opening myself for some wise crack jokes here). But anyways smashfest at andy's friday!!! COME GET YOUR *** WHOOPED!!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
AS far as right now. Some of WA's better players are not qualified for PR.

Syler and I are about even. He may be a little better. but from tourney Id give him 10th spot for sure cuz at minimum he beat me in the last tourney(host advantage lol).

mark him as fox marth and update this **** nows

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Stefan ***** everyone below CiZ, wtf. >__>

I assume Nate was removed for inactivity?

Washingtons best are falling like flies :(

BC PR vs WA PR would be epic.

Anyone playing Diablo 2? I started playing again. PM me if u wanna play.

brdy_

Smash Lord
Stefan is virtually inexistent to me and we've never played. How can you assert that he ***** me, Chip or Deva? lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah. That whole only money matches thing and doesn't go to tournaments thing...

Power rankings are mostly for seeding/OOS to judge our tournament scene.

Not for people to see who makes money at smashfests.

Jem.

Smash Master
haha i nearly beat juce at gov2 in melee singles.
i wont be doing melee singles at genesis, but next wa melee tournament where brawl is there, ima place >=]

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
He doesn't beat me either, you can say hes close or something but yeah
besides you're only judging off money matches we both had with you.

Jem should get back into melee ^^

Last edited:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
He doesn't **** me either, you can say hes close or something but yeah
besides you're only judging off money matches we both had with you.

Jem should get back into melee ^^
for someone who doesnt care u sure were quick to single yourself out and make it known that hes only slightly better than you if at all.

what a cocky ******* lol. good**** vish.

@id vouch that he would do dirt to everyone under C!Z. just vish plays with him alot and has gotten better recently.

it would be tight if RC started comin to tourneys, anyone kno how to get ahold of that guy?

and yea skypal should get back into melee lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
its not that big of a deal lol. If u are really interested in this convo and want the quotes then pm me and dont continue to clutter up the boards please.

lmao ****

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
aight I get it, you trollin'
Cause Kline saying someone else is cluttering up the boards is an obvious troll lmao =)

YOU MAD *****

YOU MAD!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** that ill **** you at genesis bioootch $10 MM i think >_>
buy my cd mix

LOL

if anyone plans on coming over tomorrow, do it at like 9

kline can you bring your laptop? I might need to do my CDmix on it, my computers been eating ***** lately.

or otto if he comes tomorrow.

basically bring your laptops whenever you come lol

Top Bottom