• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.t.f. !?!?!?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Ok... so. i logged into Basic Brawl in With Anyone.. I was on the practice stage. Player 2 spot filled in. Then... the countdown timer disappears, then -I- disappear! Yah, the P1 status box at the bottom normally reading "Practice Stage" just.. gone. Then it comes back, with ANOTHER PLAYER!! Then P3 fills in, the timer still hasn't come back, but now I can hear it counting down. Then..

the match begins!! I'm SPECTATING the match, but am not IN it. 2 kirby's a fox and CPU mario.

After the match which ended sudden death between CPU mario and duck-taunting kirby P3, and he lost btw, lol... it kept me in it! I'm actually STILL logged into that room, but not actually a playing member IN the room.

has this happened to anyone else? I feel this is some hack of some kind but I hadn't read about this particular hack anywhere.

ha! crazy. Though it's getting kinda dull, I will drop out soon and try to log in again so I can play too.

POKE40

Smash Lord
*the smash zombies come from their graves*
....they demand ...videos...
nom nom nom
*the smash zombies start to think*
...zomg...it...waz....haz0r...
...wait....u..lie...to..us?!
:mad:
snake reveals hiz identity!

so wait...were you lying to us...
Here is a run-down on what it could have been

1)Hacker
2)Glitch (Very Rare)
3)This was all a fake

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
LOL, no way one time the box for player 1 pop up which I was supposed to fill but it came out, it was red and the other slots were filled. I was exited to play but i got disconnected.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
LOL, no way one time the box for player 1 pop up which I was supposed to fill but it came out, it was red and the other slots were filled. I was exited to play but i got disconnected.
Yes! That's it. I was like weirded out cause I'm used to Blue, Yellow, Green, for P2 P3 and P4 then this red one's there and I'm like o.o;; but I couldn't play! I was like, ok, I guess I'll just sit and watch. I didn't wanna disconnect cause I thought it might drop their game or whatever but finally I got bored and dropped out.

As for vids, I'd love to accommodate but I couldn't even record the match to my Wii like you can normally save the matches, but in the victory screen cause I wasn't actually IN the brawl I had no control..

That and, well I don't have a video camera.

MyCurse4Life

Smash Ace
Well at least I know your not lying, and I thought there was going to be a 5-way brawl, but thats never gonna happen. ^_^

One more thing, it's a very rare glitch on Wi-Fi.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Maybe your controller got unplugged or something? o_O
Random guess.

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
Same thing happened to me once before. Never put any thought to it. I figured somebody DC'd at the wrong time and cause a glitch. Nintendo isn't exactly rop of the line in providing reliable convinient online experience.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Apparently...it is another hacker online with you XD
Mystery solved! lol

In the other thread that Javier78 posted, it stated:

If you put your controller in Port 2...you should be able to play.

de ja vu... PSYCHO MANTIS battle! :chuckle:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
"I can read your mind! You like Castlevania don't you?" Now I wanna play MGS lol

Uh, well i use wii chuck combo so switching controller ports wouldn't have worked, plus like, I think in his he was still in the room, i was only spectating the room, but not logged into any of the 4 slots. It's funny too cause they kept taunting as if they knew I could see them and couldn't play. Ah well, if it ever happens again I'll just drop out cause it's a novelty not anything I would want to have happen again.

Brawling in a Target Smash level, now that's fun. Or on the practice stage with tons of sandbags, that's a hoot. yay for hacked brawl!

Top Bottom