• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W T F is wiff da online SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
&& yet again another *** up from nintendo. I quess this is happenein to everybody on da boards who wants to fite online. I heard that the connection is **** up because all the wii online games are flooding one server. EVERYBODY is going online wiff da wii games && its interrupting the brawl online as well as the others. WELL THANK YOU NINTENDO FOR **** UP AGAIN ! WTF should we do boards? Any suggestions = /:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
&& yet again another *** up from nintendo. I quess this is happenein to everybody on da boards who wants to fite online. I heard that the connection is **** up because all the wii online games are flooding one server. EVERYBODY is going online wiff da wii games && its interrupting the brawl online as well as the others. WELL THANK YOU NINTENDO FOR **** UP AGAIN ! WTF should we do boards? Any suggestions = /:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Wait...?

What else can we do?

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
The Wi-Fi is back up!....... I think. A few of my friends are online and I can ALMOST get some Basic Brawl matches. Wi-Fi is working for all other online games, at least to me. :/

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
The Wi-Fi is back up!....... I think. A few of my friends are online and I can ALMOST get some Basic Brawl matches. Wi-Fi is working for all other online games, at least to me. :/
You should make sure it works, I'm too busy to hook up my Wifi. Lol.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday, I tried to go into my friend's hosted room but I kept getting an error message. Same with when he was trying to go into my room. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
it's working.. same as it's been I'd say for about the last 2 months or so.. consistently finds matches during peak times, non-laggy matches are usually taunt parties in disguise or 20FDinarow, etc. end you can still expect a disconnect during the same typical situations, like ohhhh nooooo we're slowwwwing down ... . "Your connection to other players has been lost." Well, find it!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Not only is your text a stupidly dark and tilted style, but you abbreviate stupid works that don't need to be abbreviated. Make it any harder to read? Ughh.

I'm sure its some stupid rant about how Nintendo's online system sucks.
Yes, we know.
This thread does nothing to help that.

tyler_14_420

Smash Rookie
I've yet to experience a single non-laggy match online. NOT ONE. Also, none of my friends are green status, and they are rarely on. Now, the friend finder is broken too so that doesn't help any.

Everyone sign the Petition to Nintendo. They can definitely afford the servers (Being a $54,000,000,000 company) and I'm sure with enough people, we could make it happen.

-Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom