• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

W.L.I.A.G?(1 MoRE dAy HyPE!! BRiNG SeTuPs!!) Albany,Ga 2/27/10

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
hmm idk cause i live in a dorm =/.im sure you could bring a sleeping bag :p.and my roomate is super chill so i know he wouldnt mind. If ruse is going hopefully you can get a ride with him.

This needs More Alabama where you at?

HiIH

Smash Lord
So pretty much all Friday night and all saturday night me and Loud John were playing melee. I am now double excited about this.

*Marth dtilt*
"GAY"

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol what's an Albany?

Never even noticed this until just now. Probably won't be able to go, but we'll see.

Zone

Smash Champion
@ragnarok if I remember correctly I'm like 3 hours and like 15 or so mins away from albany if you can't find housing at albany you might be able to chill at mine and sleep in the car when I head there in the early wee morning. Use me as a last resort plz, and if yu do let me know.

Purple

Hi guys!
i'm going to call out work for this, and i'll come for brawl and melee, hopefully i have transportation by this time. If not i might need to hitch a ride.

Zone

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this. I'm going to try to convince some of my friends who don't normally travel to come again. TOOL HELP(My bro) and perhaps ****** if he can go.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Like Ballistics said we are def TRYING to move our Date. U guys were 1st and WE didn't like it wen Gigs did da same thing 2 Us.

Top Bottom