• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VS Screens for every announced Smash 4 Characters! (UPDATED WITH SHULK)

Sages

Smash Cadet
@ CraigUK37 CraigUK37 I was wondering if there was any possibility of you recreating the symbols. They're wonderful quality, but there are some inconsistencies with the actual logos.

There are some notable differences on Kid Icarus and the Earthbound symbols.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
@ CraigUK37 CraigUK37 I was wondering if there was any possibility of you recreating the symbols. They're wonderful quality, but there are some inconsistencies with the actual logos.

There are some notable differences on Kid Icarus and the Earthbound symbols.
@ Sages Sages
I have redone both of them. Earthbound isn't perfect but I don't think I can do any better. It is a lot better than the one you have though.

DELETED ATTACHMENTS - UPDATED BELOW

Last edited:

Sages

Smash Cadet
@ CraigUK37 CraigUK37

Here are the differences between your icons and the official ones:

• F-Zero's Icon End Wings are flat, they should be rounded like feathers - Image
  • Fire Emblem's hilt has more straight lines, yours is more rounded. - Image
  • Kid Icarus your new one is great, however the arrow is very thin in the official one. - Image
  • Kirby's star has angular connections on the joints, yours appear rounded. - Image
  • Animal Crossing's Leaf has an indent where the stem meets the leaf. - Image
  • Star Fox's front leg is missing a joint. - Image
I appreciate the redesign of the Earthbound Symbol, and I understand if that is the closest rendition you can create.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
@ CraigUK37 CraigUK37

Here are the differences between your icons and the official ones:

• F-Zero's Icon End Wings are flat, they should be rounded like feathers - Image
  • Fire Emblem's hilt has more straight lines, yours is more rounded. - Image
  • Kid Icarus your new one is great, however the arrow is very thin in the official one. - Image
  • Kirby's star has angular connections on the joints, yours appear rounded. - Image
  • Animal Crossing's Leaf has an indent where the stem meets the leaf. - Image
  • Star Fox's front leg is missing a joint. - Image
I appreciate the redesign of the Earthbound Symbol, and I understand if that is the closest rendition you can create.
I might work on some of these other ones at some point soon. I also happen to know some other logos are slightly wrong.

Such as Wii fit trainer, Mega Man, Shulk. I also don't have an icon for DHD

Its mostly just edges being round when they should be points. I would like a set of perfect icons though so thanks for pointing things out.

This should actually be perfect, I found a higher resolution source image to work with.
EarthboundMother.png

Edit - Fixing some of the others.

KidIcarus.png

FireEmblem.png

Last edited:

Sages

Smash Cadet
These are looking great. They've been a great help in making splash cards come to life, check out this thread for what we've made. The Fire Emblem hilt's left (upper) handle still features rounded edge, the right (lower) has the straight lines as it should look.

Last edited:

Krebs

Smash Journeyman
Hella late I know. I used these for a big and well, I don't have doctor mario. Probably some other characters too.

I was wondering if you had a finalized folder or anything?

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Hella late I know. I used these for a big and well, I don't have doctor mario. Probably some other characters too.

I was wondering if you had a finalized folder or anything?
I havent been able to find the huge 5000x5000 renders of any other characters since the initial post. which is unfortunate.

a.Dreem

Smash Rookie
These are super cool! I can't wait to make some Photoshop backgrounds with all of this. Thanks man!

EDIT: RIP All of the files have been taken down.

Last edited:

MSPaint

Smash Rookie
Is anyone able to reupload/send me the files? I'd be happy to host them somewhere, I've a lot of free space. Also I need them (the icons, more specifically, but the whole set is fine.)

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Is anyone able to reupload/send me the files? I'd be happy to host them somewhere, I've a lot of free space. Also I need them (the icons, more specifically, but the whole set is fine.)
http://m.imgur.com/a/0gCrd
It isn't all of them but its all the ones I've done. I don't know if I will get around to finishing this project unless I can get 5000x5000 images for more characters.

PonderBot

Smash Cadet
Based on what everyone else asked, I'm guessing the original zips aren't available anymore, hunh?

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Based on what everyone else asked, I'm guessing the original zips aren't available anymore, hunh?
It doesn't look like it. Someone was hosting it on mega but it seems to have been removed. My dropbox capacity has also dropped (As well as it being frozen constantly for suspiciously high download activity).

If anyone knows somewhere I can reasonably host the file ill do that and update the first post.

PonderBot

Smash Cadet
It doesn't look like it. Someone was hosting it on mega but it seems to have been removed. My dropbox capacity has also dropped (As well as it being frozen constantly for suspiciously high download activity).

If anyone knows somewhere I can reasonably host the file ill do that and update the first post.
I don't know much about file hosting in general for Mega but would it be feasible to make a temp account and upload it in the meantime? Also would Google Drive work at all? You could make a private folder or something and share the link so long as the total size isn't too big.

Top Bottom