• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Peach

pumper

Smash Cadet
Okay, I play a very good peach. I'm a 24 year old father of 3, who has very little time to play video games. He is a single 23 year old who has a lot of time on his hands to hone his skills (He even hosts this website_ peach.forumotion.net So with the time invested in the game I'm at a big disadvantage. Out of every ten matches I win one. I'm having problems with him throw the onion, then following up with a butt to the face. When he does just the side B move, if I see it coming then I just ftilt him out of it. If I get hit with the onion I can't avoid her side B. Another tricky thing he does is barely hover above ground, and constantly kicks me. Sometimes I can overwhelm him by constantly attacking, but then he whips out her special (Toad counter). I find it very hard to dictate the fight when he does this. Please help me put the W's in my corner.

Also: I stay the hell away from her up B, it's nasty.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
whether it's a joke thread or not, I'll answer ya.

It seems like you know what your friend may do. The only issue is that you don't know how to punish them. When they float over you to a dair (the down Kick she does), Shield the attack and then quickly Up B. This will get you off your back and, if angled right, can set them up for a glide attack. You can do other attacks like a Uair, Utilt, but I perfer the Up B, because it makes you invincible.

Fairs and nairs are your good friends when she's floating. If you see her doing the Forward B, Shield so she'll go right through you and punish them with a Dsmash or a ftilt. Her turnips (not onions...Peach likes to have nice breath :p) can be cut through by the tornado. Be careful though, there's gonna be different types of turnips (you can tell by the faces) and some of them can actually cut through the tornado.

IMO, her Up B isn't that much of an issue, considering it's just a surprise attack.

ONE WORD OF ADVICE: If you ever need help again, please don't say 'I'm a dad with 3 kids' and whatnot, cause others will see it as a joke of the sorts/won't take the topic seriously.

pumper

Smash Cadet

It seems like you know what your friend may do. The only issue is that you don't know how to punish them. When they float over you to a dair (the down Kick she does), Shield the attack and then quickly Up B. This will get you off your back and, if angled right, can set them up for a glide attack. You can do other attacks like a Uair, Utilt, but I perfer the Up B, because it makes you invincible.

Fairs and nairs are your good friends when she's floating. If you see her doing the Forward B, Shield so she'll go right through you and punish them with a Dsmash or a ftilt. Her turnips (not onions...Peach likes to have nice breath :p) can be cut through by the tornado. Be careful though, there's gonna be different types of turnips (you can tell by the faces) and some of them can actually cut through the tornado.

IMO, her Up B isn't that much of an issue, considering it's just a surprise attack.

ONE WORD OF ADVICE: If you ever need help again, please don't say 'I'm a dad with 3 kids' and whatnot, cause others will see it as a joke of the sorts/won't take the topic seriously.
Thank you sir. I just needed some direction

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I play a very good peach. I'm a 24 year old father of 3, who has very little time to play video games. He is a single 23 year old who has a lot of time on his hands to hone his skills (He even hosts this website_ peach.forumotion.net So with the time invested in the game I'm at a big disadvantage. Out of every ten matches I win one. I'm having problems with him throw the onion, then following up with a butt to the face. When he does just the side B move, if I see it coming then I just ftilt him out of it. If I get hit with the onion I can't avoid her side B. Another tricky thing he does is barely hover above ground, and constantly kicks me. Sometimes I can overwhelm him by constantly attacking, but then he whips out her special (Toad counter). I find it very hard to dictate the fight when he does this. Please help me put the W's in my corner.

Also: I stay the hell away from her up B, it's nasty.
oh come on now is this really necessary <.<
her butt is tasty admit it :p and im 22 btw lol

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman

thanks i know what to expect next time lol :p

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
so im obligated to use it for that reason ? i think im capable of setting up my dair to land <.< to be honest im not even gonna remember this he'll go into battle and most likely beat me

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
so many people giving advice on how to kill me D:
i suppose this is a good time for me to pull a Billy Mitchell and say
I RETIRE CHAMP PUMPER !!! lol *runs

Top Bottom