• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VOTE: most hated and/or overused catch-phrase/word from the Brawl speculation

SmashBro15

Smash Rookie
Don't know if these have been mentioned yet, since I don't have the patience to read through the twelve pages since I posted in this topic last, BUT...

"This roster SUCKS!"

"ZOMG CLOENS ARE IN KILL SAKURAI!"

"WTF MEGAMAN ISN'T IN!"

"OVER 9000!"

"IM NEVER BUYING BRAWL BECAUSE THIS ROSTER SUCKS!"

"GO DIE, SAKURAI!"

"ZOMG KRYSTAL AND ISAAC AND RIDLEY DIDN'T MAKE IT IN!! I HAVE TO SLIT MY WRISTS NOW!!"

"ZOMG GENO ISN'T PLAYABLE THIS SUCKS!"

"ADVANCED TECHS ARE GONE!! I'M NEVER PLAYING SMASH BROS. AGAIN!"

"ZOMG THIS GAME IS SO EFFING SLOWWW."

"WTF WOLF AND FALCO ARE JUST FOX CLONES!"

"ZOMG SHIEK IS A HE SHE IT THING!"

----

And in addition, any variation of the above phrases.

:|
I could not agree more.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Legend has it...

...That up until now, it's been said Over 9000 times that when you have no time to ponder such questions, as Wolf as grabbed a Smash Ball and his using his LANDMASTA, you must recover! And if you do, you win an internet.

:D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
The landmaster jokes are quite possibly the most annoying thing in the world.
I chuckled at first, but everyone and their mother thinks its cool to crack a landmaster joke that's been uttered 500 times before.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
"melee 2.0" - no matter what happened to the game... it IS melee 2.0 just like melee is SSB 2.0

It IS the new melee. Nintendo took melee, found what they didnt like, and fixed it. Then they added some more stuff and bam... melee 2.0. The physics system doesnt define the game

"ZOMG AY HAET DA ROZTIR CUZ RIDLEE WUZNT EN" - Come on people... Ridely wouldnt even have the capability to say its own name. He is heuger than xbawks and just doesnt fit. ROB was a much better choice

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Despite being a Ridley fanboy, I'll answer your post as politely as possible.

One, why does being able to say your name matter? Besides, Ridley apparently can talk. His trophy even says he is quite intelligent.

And his size matters how? Bowser is GARGANTUAN in Super Mario Sunshine, and exceptionally huge in Galaxy.

Besides, Ridley's size was toned down in Melee's opening cinema. With characters having a larger size range now, he could've fit in. Awkwardness doesn't matter. R.O.B., I think, is awkward because he has no legs.

Not all Ridley fanboys are mean...

dinhotheone

Smash Apprentice
no adv techniques anymore, i wana stab someone in the head. also the words "wavedashing" and "brawl" in the same sentence unless "no more" immediately precedes the frase.

My most hated thing doesn't fit in any of these catagories, but I can explain it.

You read a thread, the TC shouts about 100-7=12, you come in the topic, and say "100-7 is not 12, but it's most probably 93".

Some guy who agrees with the TC and says" I can't believe they took away 7... freaking 7!? I mean.... this totally means we're down to 12 now.... 12 totally sucks and 100 is the only thing that works",

then you say," Really, 100-7 at the very LEAST = 90... and that's being generous to how much 7 affects 100",

then the TC steamrolls you again saying "You totally don't know how big 7 is... it's not like 2 or 3.... it's more like 80".

Yeah.... that pisses me off.
WTF roflmao at least 90....hahaha

Bladecom

Smash Rookie
"Krystal for brawl" - furry fanbase IMO, and the fact the last good star fox game was on the 64, again IMO.

"Advance techs taken out" - get over it, they were basically exploits, if it was any other fighting game half of these would result in an instant lost for using them.

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
There's no time to ponder your question as up until now you must recover everytime Ridley grabs the smash ball...

Top Bottom