• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vman Visits El Paso? Any (melee) in El Paso?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I'll be visiting El Paso, for the holidays from Friday December 23rd, to Tues 27th..

I know this is unprofessional to ask like this, but would anyone be willing to play? etc anything

I play a Yoshi, Roy, Mewtwo, and Falco, I'm decent, and would like to play with anyone that's available these days.. I'll be at the El Paso airport, around 2pm on Friday, and can wait a decent amount of time if anyone is able to do anything..

Please let me know inform me if anything's possible

@Mods - please don't close this thread yet.. :( I'm sorry for my unprofessionalism, but I don't know where to post where (active posters) actually can reply in a timely manner.. After I get a few replies/comments (or none after a while) you can close this..

Thanks again..

and please I hope you guys respond... I'd like to play with whomever is here/interested etc..

Nike.

Smash Hero
There were a few brawl players, but there all retired/extremely inactive at this point.

Furiousduffman
Burrito
Error

That's all I can remember. They haven't entered anything in TX in so long, though.

No melee players to my knowledge. Honestly, your best bet is the New Mexico scene :(

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^I see, I checked that, it's actually the only reason I made this thread.. that threads been inactive for nearly two weeks... :( "Sigh" i suppose if there's no action there, i'm praying on a limb :(

"cries"

DualCats

Smash Ace
The one time I played vman's Yoshi he three stocked my Marth. It was beautiful.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@Teh icy - what am I supposed to say, i'm not gonna be like.. "im amazing, blah blah.. I don wanna be all ego/cocky and stuff... that's not me you know? I feel i'm pretty good I guess... idk, what am i supposed to say? :(

@Dualcats - <3

so no melee here!? :(

Varist

Smash Lord
VECTORMAN YOU ARE AN ANGEL I WILL PLAY WITH YOU AND IF YOU ARE A CLEANLY MAN I CAN ROOM YOU IN MY HOUSE TOO. PROBABLY

I HAVE A BED AND A FUTON AND I LOVE MELEE AND MY ONLY FEMALE HINDRANCE IS OUT OF TOWN UNTIL MONDAY AND SHADOWPHEONIX HAS COOL DISKS AND YEAHHH.

MELEE HERE.

edit; I'm most likely free friday. and saturday and sunday. i can make em free bro, it's better than a wow subscription

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Vectorman you are an angel i will play with you and if you are a cleanly man i can room you in my house too.

I have a bed and a futon and i love melee and my only female hindrance is out of town until monday and shadowpheonix has cool disks yeahhh.

Melee here.
lool so i guess Varist's place would be the ideal location to play smash...
teach us your ways Vectorman

EDIT: and he just went offline crushing our hopes and dreams...

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vectorman i'll play with you...
I'll be free on Monday and Tuesday..
maaayyyyybe Friday
Please be free on Friday, friday will be probably the easiest day for me to play with you all

VECTORMAN YOU ARE AN ANGEL I WILL PLAY WITH YOU AND IF YOU ARE A CLEANLY MAN I CAN ROOM YOU IN MY HOUSE TOO. PROBABLY

I HAVE A BED AND A FUTON AND I LOVE MELEE AND MY ONLY FEMALE HINDRANCE IS OUT OF TOWN UNTIL MONDAY AND SHADOWPHEONIX HAS COOL DISKS AND YEAHHH.

MELEE HERE.

edit; I'm most likely free friday. and saturday and sunday. i can make em free bro, it's better than a wow subscription
Haha, heck yeah, i'm a very cleanly person.. haha I promise! I just eat alot of food (like yoshi) XD <--- bad pun prolly.. >.<; and yes please.. as I've said i'll be at the el paso airport, around 2pm.. would you all like to exchange phone numbers?

lool so i guess Varist's place would be the ideal location to play smash...
teach us your ways Vectorman

EDIT: and he just went offline crushing our hopes and dreams...
Haha, naw i'm online, and i'll do my best to help everyone... I'll try not to let you guys down, I'm not too shabby.. ^^;

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Please be free on Friday, friday will be probably the easiest day for me to play with you all

Haha, heck yeah, i'm a very cleanly person.. haha I promise! I just eat alot of food (like yoshi) XD <--- bad pun prolly.. >.<; and yes please.. as I've said i'll be at the el paso airport, around 2pm.. would you all like to exchange phone numbers?

Haha, naw i'm online, and i'll do my best to help everyone... I'll try not to let you guys down, I'm not too shabby.. ^^;
well since Varist is free on friday then i guess we'll play then?
idk what else to say lol

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
ill pm you my number.
do you need a spare controller or anything?

EDIT: im also trying to get a few smashers from Las Cruces to play with you.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
This is gonna be awesome, hopefully an xmas weekend I'll always remember.. thanks everyone!! n_n

Ummm yeah the more people the better man... ^^

and no I won't need a controller. I can bring one or two of my own... Hopefully you guys don't own my Roy/Yoshi too badly now.. I been training really hard with them ^^;

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
This is gonna be awesome, hopefully an xmas weekend I'll always remember.. thanks everyone!! n_n

Ummm yeah the more people the better man... ^^

and no I won't need a controller. I can bring one or two of my own... Hopefully you guys don't own my Roy/Yoshi too badly now.. I been training really hard with them ^^;
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so modest.
Hopefully your roy/yoshi dont own our high tiers so badly :urg:

*proceeds to study every single video of Vman available on youtube

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Wow, there was no way i was going to find this lol. We play once in a while but we will definitely play with people from out of town :/. Sorry to find out so late lol

Top Bottom