• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, I'll bring a tv and cube... I don't know if you'll be able to get it from me because I'll keep fallling on landmines and other explosives when I'm upstairs. Hopefully everytime I do respawn, I'll respawn with a tv and a cube and each time you can take it from me. There's the rest of the setups you need.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 Blue also.

Nus would pwn everyone... end of story.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im like mad good at eating.

And also

Dude gfab, yeh, money for CT v MA.. cus its free money for CT.. unless penguins eat soup

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
and CT needs to get thinking about who's gonna be on CT crew LEZZZ DOO DISS BY STARTING WITH MY INTENTIONAL DOUBLE POST
and to make it legalz: mah browzar > mcfawk's

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So mages = Blue, Gfab, Whitemage, Blackmage, Green hunter. Are all of the mages going?

CT= Cort, Brookman...who else? Could I be one of the chosen ones? :D

For NY, is it only PC going?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I still have to pass an invite to a few people. like.. the turtles. i think hayato would be interested in coming, which would help ma out alot. since hes probably the 2nd best in MA... or something around there.

regardless. i like eggs. this is going to be too good

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
this isnt the tourney tom,k this is the fest at my house, but the people from the lan center called me about the tourney, and i told them i want to see the venue. but the date might get pushed back a bit.. its hard to say

Ghetto Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
blackmage and i were talking, and it has come we realized that almost every time a low tier tournament is set up to happen, it doesnt. seeing as how there seem to be more tournaments planned for this year fest, what are the chances of us actually getting to everything?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Well considering its a fest. and nothings official. theyre just stated. as possibilities. if people are really enthusaistic about something happening, ill make it happen. simple as that.
Like last year, this is just ot have fun, formal, and sex. lawl.
I miss you tom
i miss you corey
i miss you wes
i miss you kevin
kevin misses his hat

Top Bottom