• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Pink! Double Elimination Tournament April 5th

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
That is it guys! Registration is closed....thank you everyone for your support...the brackets will be posted at 2:30 pm est on April 5th...good luck everyone

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder...anyone signed up for this tournament make sure to bookmark this topic...so I can update you on everything thats going on...:D

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Just so everyone's aware...If people drop out...we are not going to fill their spots due to time constraints...we are just going to award their opponent a bye and call it a forfeit...sorry for those of you who forget about the tournament until after it's started, but I have sent PM's to the entire roster so...that should serve as a good reminder :D

Crash36

Smash Cadet
hey man,

you should make a website with everyone's name, brawl codes, and the brackets.... that way people can start getting their numbers ready and there won't be so much confusion/forfeits come Saturday!! =)

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
sorry if this causes confusion, but the brackets WILL NOT be posted until a half an hour before the start of the tournament. This is more due to the prep factor than anything else...I would perfer every matchup to be a suprise...=D i will keep suggestions in mind for next months Viva La PiNK so keep them coming :D

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
no problem lib....its just so you can report your results to me really...and if i need to make some form of announcement on gameday...but on another note...thank you all so much for all the support and i am very much looking forward to this saturday...Pinch and I are looking into making this a monthly event so please keep your eyes locked on the online tourney boards for Viva La PiNK! 2....just as a heads up...it'll probably be the first saturday of the month...see you guys game day :D!

Sgt. F-u

Smash Rookie
im in, and srry i already pmed you, well my code is 3909-7202-9091

Aim: Steel guitar140

EDIT, oh wait! nvm...man

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
I believe the most matches that will be played by one person is 9. Less if you happen to get knocked out. I'm not sure about how the roster set-up works so make sure you check with VenomInk. Remember that this tournament is taking place at 3pm EST on April 5th. The brackets will be made public at 2:30pm EST.

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
See, Pinch has it pretty much got it on lock...its a 32 man tourney...and it has to be over by 7...me and Pinchy have things to do haha...i don't see it running too late. As long as everyone gets their matches done promptly we shouldn't have a problem...I'm sorry for any late entries but the roster IS FULL and we cannot accept any more participants due to time restraints. I hope everyone understands...There will be another Viva La PiNK! on the first saturday of next month and new participants will have priority over previous competitors so I'd be happy to see you all there...Good Luck to everyone playing later on today...brackets will be up at 2:30 est...you can feel free to have your matches anytime between then and 3:45....the other rounds will move much faster...i just want to compensate for people running a little late...and people who are playing on the same wii...:D

Ethan

Smash Cadet
I'm currently trying to get my wii connected, but for some reason my wi-fi USB connector isn't working. I'll keep trying, but I apologize in advance if I'm unable to participate.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Knarf's wii's nickname will be Pinch.. He does not have a smashboards account. he does have aim.. he is Knarf4000 on aim.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
Pinch25 - I'm ready to go when you are.... do you need to make a room of 1/2 instead of 1/4 so we can be 1v1?? I've never done "friend" battles before =P

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Everyone make sure your match settings are in accordance with the tournament rules. Check the first page for the Tourny rules.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Nope.. i can't change the number of ppl for the room. but as long as nobody else joins it's ok. I'll be ready in a few minutes. I'm using the same wii as two other contestants xD.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
oh ok, um, what should I do then? just keep trying to join "1/4" matches? how will I know it's you?

thanks for your patience.... sorry I haven't done this before =D

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
once you've added the FC on the first page for me. my wii's nickname will be Gummi. click join room when i have one ready.. haha.. it's not a problem

Top Bottom