• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Pink! Double Elimination Tournament April 5th

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Blitz should be ready shortly.. keep in mind that the first round will be going on until 3:45 EST.. have patience.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Anyone who lost, remember to stick around since this is a double elimination tournament. The brackets for those matches as well as the winner's brackets will be posted after 3:45 EST

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Well i was 3.15 and hadn't added me. However, he did in time, match was played.

Snadmonkey wins over Blitz.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I'm going to do a few practice matches until the deadline for round one is up. My fingers weren't ready to play the last match as much. >_<;

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
K going back to watching my movie. We'll play whenever round 2 is posted or whatever.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
The brackets for round 2 will be slightly delayed. Thanks for your patience.

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Everyone: If you're opponent does not register your FC by 4:20 EST, please post a message saying who your opponent is and that they have not added you.

Torny

Smash Rookie
Goen has not added me yet, I wonder how he could have won his last match if he doesn't even chack back to see the new brackets. O.O

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Goen has not added me yet, I wonder how he could have won his last match if he doesn't even chack back to see the new brackets. O.O
Goen may have forfeited his first match as well.. In the case of a double forfeit the winner was picked at random and both were given a chance to still join the tournament if they showed up to ease the bracket set-up.

Crash36

Smash Cadet
it says wPpocketninja 's FC is incorrect.... can someone double check his FC and update it if necessary?

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
It was wrong rule set... it wasn'ta match
Why would i play a 2 min timed match with him, thats absuletely ******** if ur going to give me a loss.

Top Bottom