• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Pink! Double Elimination Tournament April 5th

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
SNADMONKEY IS THE WINNER

Congratz to Snad
There will be another Viva La PiNK! Tournament the first Saturday of next month...I'll make a new topic for that one :D​

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Haha yeah, I'd like to get some more people...it is only the first tournament I'm holding though...I'm not expecting too much haha

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
You are in..and thanks for your interest...please try and get some of your friends to join...we'd like as many people as we can possibly get :D

showdownkiller

Smash Cadet
Why not. The worst that can happen is that I lose. (And the best, but lets not think about that :p)

AIM: hasonbub64
FC: 2750-0927-5708

Pinch25

Smash Cadet
Viva la Pink is the extended name for team Pink,
Pink being a contraction of Pinch25 and VenomInk.

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
It's actually a catchphrase of Team Pink's....literally translated it means "Live The Pink"

BTW guys I just wanna thank you again for all the support and I'm really looking forward to this being a great tourney :D

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, guess I'll take the last spot. Looking forward to facing you in the Smash the Limits tourney VenomInk

FC: 2363-5308-8693

AIM: Slicedspam

In Game Name: ANCH

Crash36

Smash Cadet
I would like to join! please let me know if I made registration in time!!

Brawl FC: 5370-0084-2591

Ethan

Smash Cadet
I've got a friend who might be interested, but he'd have to use my wii. Is that cool?

Top Bottom