• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visiting Brisbane from San Diego

MacRobs

Smash Rookie
Hey there aussie smashers, I'm visiting my mom from San Diego where I would often play melee and PM.

I just landed in Brisbane a few days ago and I'm currently staying on bribie Island.

I'm looking for anyone who would like to play either pm or melee. i was hoping to also catch a ride down to the tourney in 2 days.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, would love to have you at the tournament! My car is full, but hopefully some of the other people driving can help out (Sloth, Zac?).

Sloth

Smash Ace
Bribie Island is quite far from the tournament venue. Close to 2 hour drive one way? Is anyone from Sunshine coming, since it's on the way from there I think? It's too far out for me to drive sadly.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Fun fact no.2: i am the founding grandaddy of the SD smash scene. QLD kids: please take good care of this guy!

MacRobs

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone! And yeah I'm a good 2 hours away but I was hoping that someone would be driving past me. I can help with gas money as well.
Yeah SD I met you at that sd tourney right before evo yeah? You played pit I think?

Boss is one of my main training partners :)

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
Thanks everyone! And yeah I'm a good 2 hours away but I was hoping that someone would be driving past me. I can help with gas money as well.
Yeah SD I met you at that sd tourney right before evo yeah? You played pit I think?

Boss is one of my main training partners :)
I thought your avi was familiar lol, yes that was me. You guys are all beast at PM be afraid Brissy.

MacRobs

Smash Rookie
I play melee as well! I'd like to play melee too if anyone is around. I don't have a cube or wii and my controller is just sitting in my suitcase.

I also have a rental car while I'm here so I don't need a ride or anything

No reason to be scared of a PM player though right? ;)

Last edited:

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
ill be playing PM!
Maybe even host it, iuno.

Also unrelated but....
I got nominated by that ice bucket challenge thingo, was thinking of doing it at PW and get sprayed by like, 10 straight dudes.
After tourney entertainment, I guess.

Sloth

Smash Ace
was thinking of doing it at PW and get sprayed by like, 10 straight dudes.
After tourney entertainment, I guess.
Not sure if you know what the "Ice Bucket" challenge actually is..

Last edited:
Top Bottom