• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visit to SFL

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So, between seriously wanting to Smash and being otherwise busy on all the wrong weekends, the only tournament I can go to this month is Linguini's tournament. Now I've been wanting to visit SFL for some time so see how I stack up, but I REALLY don't want to drive alone.

So I was hoping, I could get some CFL to come with me and show SFL what's up.

I have a Honda CR-V, so I can seat 5 people (myself and 4 others) fairly comfortably. However, if enough people want to go, maybe we can take MULTIPLE cars.

As far as who I'll take with me, I'll drive anyone as long as it's not super out of my way. Like, I don't want to drive more than about an hour out of my way, but if you can get to Orlando, I'll take you.

So who's up for it? Let's make this happen CFL; let's show SFl who the BEST region is.

Pi

Smash Hero
I'm up to it
I'd definitely be down to drive with you, but I also most likely will be able to drive myself, so if it comes down to multiple people wanting to go I may be able to provide the 2nd car

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
This is something of a shameless bump, but I really want to know who is interested? I really want to go and would prefer if I had more of CFL with me.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
As of now we have Apollo, Kniht, Colbol, Dark Sonic, and Mooney are sure they're going to SFL.

Raistlin is considering going.

Six people is better than I had three days ago, so this is shaping up to be good!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I am down to go, I asked off for work. What is the schedule like, we leaving at like 6 in the morning?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Wow, awesome. You all seem as hyped as I am.

We'll be leaving Friday night at whenever o'clock, and we'll probably be driving back up to Orlando Saturday night. If the tournament ends late enough, though, we may leave Sunday morning. Seth said that he or Raph could house some of us, too, so that's nice.

And I can bring the recording equipment (minus a laptop) if you all want.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
okay, hopefully regal doesn't schedule me for friday night, that would suck

Raistlin

Smash Lord
lol okay. not sure I'm coming though. how many people are expected at your tournament? I don't want to travel 4 hours there for like 10 people

Top Bottom