• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Tech Biweeklies - NEXT: February 1st, 2009 - Melee/Brawl/TvC

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
2 new vids up.

(Why do the finals have to last so long? I'm trying to work backwards and I keep seeing more of Shepp and ECE.)

I haven't even touched doubles yet, bleh.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
austin - are you getting a 360? till then gimme yr friends gamertag so when you play with him on live i can party up as well.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, guys. I don't belive I'll be able to make it to this one. I've got ACT's in the morning and I don't think I can get a ride this weekend anyway. If you record your matches on VHS, you can send them to me by mail and I'll put them up (eventually.)

I have the day off today and I've managed to upload about an hours worth of footage today, so make sure to check it out. And I know I messed up someone's name or something of that sort, so please leave any corrections on the videos or on here I guess.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Dootle doot.

Andrew and I should be there unless the rain is crazy bad. I battle mountains to get there remember.
Due to the rain though, I don't think I'll be able to bring my setup; hopefully that won't cause any problems.

I'm not good at dancing.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
seeeerrrrrrriiiiooouuuusssslllyyy

i froze my *** off for nothing

i have never seen so many grown adults bawling.

it was so much fun untill 2 minutes left.

**** that

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
Alright fellas, I will be coming to this event from UVa with several dudes. Let chur boy know if this is good and what not.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
If you do a Tech, UVA crew battle, definitely record that ish. I want to see that and then put it on the internets.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
tourney was fun, uva kids didnt show...

teams
1 chilldork- chillin and justin
2 dirty as sh*t - east coast eddie and bobz
3 f*ck bc - masa and nate
4 Poonblood - face and andrew
5 orc jew - big nick and alex

singles
1 chillin
2 east coast eddie
3 bobz
4 masa
5 justin, alex
7 andrew, stu
9 nate, face, jed, big nick

we couldn't record anything unfortunately, hopefully next one we get lynchburg, roanoke and all the other randoms to show

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
I'm a ****. My fault on coming. All dudes on the football team, even 4 strings were required to watch the game. Hows that **** going to help me when you brought in a 315 freshman, who is faster and stronger than me. Regardless. Can someone list their IM for me so I can chat and maybe get a plan, or come by for some friendlies?

Mines: Everyjanuary4th

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord

you're on the football team!?

cool tourney. i wish i did better in teams but me and nate still got some **** to work on...F U C K B C

bobz - i ****ing had you at fountain of dreams. i ****d up. way to play extremely smart. that samus is the ****. great matches.
justin - you're deff better than me in fox dittos. your fox is sick. sorry for the gayness.
andrew? - sick luigi. good **** on winning in teams with bowser as yr partner.
chillin - T K E . lol too good. yr falcons got to step that **** up. i got lucky. tell me when u wanna play.
ece - we didn't play....=( i wanted fox dittos

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yea man i gotta step it up

i still cant waveshine combo, jab combo, AND jc grabs / chain grab.

those things are pretty key to having an effective fox....=(

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
I am squaded up though its whack being deep string, but gotta stay fit for the females. Although, my boy just dropped and I'm lightly considering it to get on that free time.

I really want to smash outside of UVa. I know mad heads residing at Tech so I would be there for the weekend and we could play friendlies over a few days / get my thang on with some of them big *** breast holders.

Met

Smash Ace
**** good **** guys. I wanna play friendlys with you UVA guy call me if you are coming into blacksburg my number is 540 392 4045. Thanks for the complament matt dude jungle japes isn't gay I just ****ed up on that level cause i wan't expecting it but that was smart. and your fox got better snce i last played it ( no homo ) anyway I met this guy at fun and games today that knew how to wave dash real well and he probbly moved around almost as well as me. plays peach and roy and his name is henry and we should get him to come to these tourneys. so if anyone knows a asian kid named henry get him over here. **** I make the most retarted posts ever. King Dedede is my main cause he is hot no homo.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
That Henry kid from UVA came to a JMU smash tourny too, ***** our noobies.

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
haha. I came in to play TE, but there were mad dudes ahead so they moved me to D end. Im 6' 4 250 which isn't really big.

As far as this Henry fella goes, I've never heard of him. I have played every good kid here at UVa and d-trixed the last school wide tourney. I held it myself and bought food + drinks and a fully paid brawl copy to the winner. It didn't matter large amounts of scrubs came out.

I travelled miles out of charlottesville to play these kids who said they were beast. I'm pretty sure they have been out to the Tech tourneys. I crushed men.

Pynk

Smash Cadet
Good S**t to everybody. Had a great time and can't wait to play with everybody again.

Masa- your link and fox are ****. I hope for some friendlies next time.
Bobz- I'll bring the bobzcounter back.
Face- Your Bowser is the ultimate cuteness!
Stu- Your jiggz is nasty, hope to see you again.
Justin- hope to get more friendlies next time.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Holy crapplegrapple, Andrew posted! And I second his Good S**t to everybody. This tourney was awesome. As was Rocky Horror.

Stu- your magical play everyoneness was scary stuff
Andrew- You counter my Bowser's cuteness.
Alexander- Maybe someday my bowser will stand a chance against your falco.... hopefully.
Bobz- I'm sorry that I didn't bring a setup to setup so that some matches could be setup on that setup.
Justin- The sun never setups on you and the sex never stops.
Masa- thanks for congratulating Andrew and I's win against double marth in teams; and then ****** us.
Nate- Peaches scare me. Thanks for tolerating my nonsensical speaking.
Chillin- Thanks for the friendlies. I'll never forget those two Bowser f-smashes I landed on you, even if you 0-deathed me twice in one match and weren't really trying.
Eric- I'm glad I got to hang out with you more this time. Spiffy mess.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Oh my bad he went to Tech, not UVA lol, yeah he played green peach, caught turnips off shields alot, and barely didn't make brackets at our tourny.

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
me=Stu

Hate to push it but any idea about when the next one is gonna be? My buddy, who plays a good Yoshi, wants to come but would make it much easier for him if he knew a little bit in advance.
Oh btw, Justin if you are getting tired of hosting these things I can probably host one.
Oh also if anyone is looking to play at some point send me a PM.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Ay yo. We need a step up in all areas for these bi-weeklies. These things are chill and fun and all, but we need a bigger turnout with more setups. Lets get our **** together for the next one and have a big one. We could even get some NOVA people to come down too I bet. This 10-12 people **** isn't cutting it for me. Let's see what we can do to make some better tourneys. Call people let em know. And when we start planning the next one make sure everyone knows about it so they can prepare (take off work, etc.) C'mon we're better than this guys.

Met

Smash Ace
Yo the next one should be the tenth of this month. And lets try and get a huge turn out to this one so everyone tell there friends about it. If we can get thirty people or more to come then chillin can maybe get azen and chu to come down. So lets try and make this a giant tourny. so start calling your friends now and I will try and do my part to get all of the townies here. Stu don't worry about me getting tierd of hosting my bi weeklys I love all you guys. But if you would want to host additional tournys that would be awsome. And if we can make this huge I will treat you guys to something like pizza. Happy Birthday agian bob I hope there was no vomiting on the way back home. Dude I saw the hottest chick in my life on the way here to the library so we have to have a huge turn out it is destined.

Top Bottom