• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Tech Biweeklies - NEXT: February 1st, 2009 - Melee/Brawl/TvC

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Im a smasher from St.Louis, but Im going to college in PA. My friend wants to go to virginia tech, so I can totally come to one of these and meet some of you east coast guys

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
coming.

im playin so badly as of lately. are we gonna fest sometime with that tom dude?

o yea im thinking of finding a venue on campus at v tech and advertsiing a biggish torney on campus. im thinking the begining of second semester would be a good time to do it. i know it would prob be 50 + people. any thoughts on this?

chillin give me your number. me and nate wanna play. im actually in miles a lot to work with my friend on homework. LETS PLAY.

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
Smashing

Yo fellas. I am dying to to smash soon, but I too am smashing lately. I am in Philly right now. I am going to play Scar on Sunday and hopefully ill be playing welll then. I would stop down on my way back to UVa to play some Nova guys if at all possible.

Musa

EDIT: You guys are welcome to come here anytime to play.

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
If you want to use a campus venue you just need at least three students to make a club and then we can use them.

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
this weekend

can anyone stop bobz from getting third?
You can call me A.I.

Also, I'm thinking of rolling friday evening from here to get my **** touch on but its questionable as of now.

I will be there saturday guaranteed.

And today is my birthday.

And my real name is (Ian) Musa.

Love,
Musa

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
Well Chillin isn't gonna be there so shouldn't you be getting 2nd this time Bobz?
BTW who decided to put this on the same day as a home game? And if I bring a TV can we have one dedicated to said game?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
I'll try to stop that from happening bobz...LOL

I have to work on my counter picking. I just figured out how useful it is.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
counter picking? your fox is good for everyone except maybe me, and then you just gotta step up link, i played amazing last time against you, it was awesome

justin doesnt have cable, so we couldnt devote one to the game, sorry...

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
So I was reading around the forms alot, and there are things like Wavedashing and SHFFL? Is this for flashy game play or what?

Musa

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yea man i cant handle that wavedashing thing...its a little too intense for me and takes too much work to pull off. i can only do it maybe 1 out of 10 tries...

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
yea man i cant handle that wavedashing thing...its a little too intense for me and takes too much work to pull off. i can only do it maybe 1 out of 10 tries...
Reading from the other posts I hope I am correct.

Do you live on campus at VT? If so, I can practice with you some time.

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I am coming but am not gonna be there till like 3-ish, so I guess just for friendlies? I gotta get my tailgate on. I am bringing a friend.

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
I'll answer for masa; we both live in pritchard.
Pritchard? Jeez. I think I know some people who played smash when I walked by (5th floor maybe?) Maybe we can play some friendlies sometime? I'm down at Slusher Tower.

Met

Smash Ace
Ah henry posted good ****. Anyway its almost time for the bi weekly so people call more people we must have a big turnout.... ( )( ) <--- These are my nuts and all of you looked at them.

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
So is this going to be a small turnout? I'll roll one deep if its gonna be small. Can we get a head count now. Cause Richmond might want to do a battle.

O and someone team with me if a i ride solo.

Like Ill go first (if you're coming put the next number)"

1 (one)

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
I just crushed my boys main in a ditto for a $100 MM so hes all depressed and says: "I have nothing to show there"

My other boys are *****ing out on a boy.

But I am leaving tomorrow at 9 30.

I need two things now:

1st: Address for my mapquest'age

and 2: someone to blind partner with me without ever seeing me play. Will anyone do it?

Musa

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
we only had 9 people, but that was crazy competitive.

1 Arthur
2 Shepp
3 Bobz
4 EastCoastEddie
5 Masa, Justin
7 Nate, Musa
9 Alex

Arthur: it was just your day man, just a nice solid samus
Shepp: you stepped it up against me, and got it crazy close to first, good stuff man, some of my best matches are against you
Masa: barely beat you on fountain again, i swear you bring out the best in me man, good stuff
Musa: good stuff man, i hope you guys can make it to another one, you almost had me on corneria

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Masa I swear to God if you don't start ****ing winning these I am never talking to you again LOL.

I'm hoping to go to tech =)

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
dude the competition is rough!

you should go here!

anyways ...are you down to team for that md/va torney if i get back early enough?

TomGoblaski

Smash Cadet
Now that I have recovered from my depression. I don't feel like I played as well as I should have.

Shouts since it was my first time

Crew battle was hilarious

Masa: Good **** I wanted to play singles more with you. Shine Artist
Bobz: Very close, I got nervous
Justin: Close, chain grabbed the **** of my falco.
Eddie and Nate: Enjoyed playing with ya
Arthur: I hate you

Ashame Eddie and I **** team Masanate

We should be having a tourney here with the same amount of strong talent that you had at tech, so if we could get all of us together itd be sweet

I am practing non stop

Top Bottom