• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

viperboys MSOP3 - postponed until the championships. check out Evansville APril 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Just letting you know, this tournament has a pretty good chance of not being able to happen.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
make this happen comon!

its way better if you just make the date rather than just wait for ppl to all conveniently pledge to a date.

MAKE THE CALL GOGOGO

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Info:

MSOP is likely going to be put off for Circuit Finals. Another (amazing) tournament will be replacing this one for the April 4th slot, and MoO will probably not change dates.

So transfer your excitement to the new April 4th tournament that will be put up today or 2maro.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
the above statement is true.

this tournament will be postponed until the championship tournament. it will be re-posted quite a while ahead, and will be featured until the midwest regional zones, and hopefully tournament discussion as well.

thanks to all the posts, without them, i may have not ran the circuit event.

in the mean time, i will be co-hosing a seperate tourament with Rich Wheeler/Peef, in Evansville Indiana, which will be posted soon. Its a great facility, I've seen it myself, and it has everything we need to run a tournament successfully.

can someone please close this thread for the time being, until its appropriate to re-open it? thanks.

and thanks again to everyone's support. see you april 4th in evansville... because im gonna win that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom