• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villians For Brawl

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Every hero has an arch enemy and what better for a grand fight in Brawl than a climactic duel between a hero and his worst villan, and so I propose a disscusion devoted to a debate of villanary chacters that would be worthy of joining Brawls roster a list would be:

Ridley

Well, DUH! How can he not be perfect for Brawl?

Zant

Twilight Princess seems to be getting a lot of attention Brawl-wise, why not let Zelda's newest villian shine?

Wolf O'Donnel

That blaster and Robo Eye tell me not to mess with this guy.

King Dedede

One of the most wanted villians, I can't see him not being in

King K. Rool

DK needs more people, why not a villian?

Pico
Kamek

Any other baddies to join in Brawl?

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
Agahnim, maybe? Nintendo seems to like putting alts in Smash (Y. Link, Sheik, Doc Mario, etc), why can't we have Ganon's alter-ego?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Bah, if we had Ganon's FInal Smash as a transformation, I think it would be him in his Warthog (type) form.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
It is more likely to have him in his boar form, but I can't help my wishful thinking. I've always liked Agahnim more than his bestial form.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Well, in all actuality, it's more likely that if they include another Zelda antagonist, it'll be human-shaped Vaati. He's got a good plethora of moves from Minish Cap, and wind power would make a Final Smash easy to dream up. Not to mention that he's got the whole "more recent" thing going for him. Though, wouldn't it be cool if Aghanim was a character? Sigh...

Let's see, more antagonists: King Dedede; Kirby's quintessential baddie, General Scales; who never got a real chance to back up his boasts (friggin' Andross), and perhaps Pokey from Earthbound?.

THEmSHAKE

Smash Apprentice
Its probably easier to think of new villians by considering all of the current melee and brawl heroes' adversaries. But, I would like to see magnet man or some other robot villian because then it would make since to add megaman. .....metal man, that would be best since his weapon was the most famous from not just megaman 2 but just about the whole series of 1 through 8.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Wolf
Ridley
Ganondorf
Dedede
K.K. Rool
Black Shadow
B. Knight

Hmmm... D. Samus?

There aren't many choices for villains.

HellsAngelLust

Smash Apprentice
I am so about to take it Back with some of mine but some are more Resent

Dark Samus (Metriod)-Want to see
Wolf (Star Fox)
Panther (Star Fox)
Veran (Zelda)--- Really Really want to see
Onox (Zelda) ---Really want to see
Bowser Jr (Mario)
King Boo (Mario)
King K Rool (DonkeyKong)
Dark Link/Fierce Link (Zelda)
Black Shadow (F-zero)
Black Knight (FE)
hmmm who else well thats it lol

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Pico isn't a villain. He's mostly just a wreckless driver.

Also...IGN's villain's list kind of sucks. Nightmare?? We don't need no stinkin' SC charcters in Brawl! I don't see Wart getting in either...he's long forgotten and SMB2 (US) was an bizarre game anyway. The others are obvious (Dorf, Ridley, Dedede).

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be pretty cool if Windwaker Gannondorf was in brawl, but that's never gonna happen... and he'd be just another sword user.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Since the Samurai formerly kown as Goroh is out the window, why not Deathborn?
Although he would be awesome, i doubt he could appear in Smash, i mean... there's Black Shadow.

Dark Samus?
I think that'll just be incorporated into her costumes.
Dark Samus doesn't use any of the abilityes Samus does, she wouldn't be a costume, of course i wish ridley gets in, but if he doesn't then D. Samus would be the only choice for a villain.

Blackadder

Smash Master
...Is blackshadow Batman?

In which case, he doesn't deserve (or NEED) a place in Brawl.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
yes i think that f-zero will go with just falcon for now. but theres still hoping for some brawl updates after game's release to make goroh playable

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why is it that people think BLack Shadow whon't be in Brawl, the japanese seem to like him(he was on the poll), he is the F-zero villain, unlike goroh who was just a thief. I don't like him(that much), I prefer Deathborn or Goroh, but Goroh is an At and deathborn was just in one game.

I believe BS has a chance.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i think only one person voted black shadow on the poll

hell yes to black knight

thats because he is batman, or rather a cheap knockoff

oh and goroh is falcon's arch enemy

Shuma

Smash Hero
"oh and goroh is falcon's arch enemy"

Becaaaause?

As far as i know Black Shadow is the villain(a very lame villain though...) who whant's to rule the galaxy bla bla bla.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
because goroh said he is, its a generally accepted fact. its kind of like comparing green goblin and venom, venom may be more of a villian then goblin, but goblin has that arching title for a reason, because he will stop at nothing to kill spidey. plus goroh has been there since the first game, while shadow is a more recent addition.

also shadow looks like batman and his feet look weird

Shuma

Smash Hero
Actually i think Black Shadow was in since the Snes game, at least he is in the F-zero games since the 64.

Yes, he does look like Batman, yes his feet are akward, yes he is a lame character, so what? do you really think deathborn would get in instead? who else could be in Brawl besides Captain Falcon?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i personally doubt there will be any f-zero rep excluding falcon. my reasoning is that goroh was the most wanted rep and he was AT'd. and don't bring up the fact that black shadow was on the poll, that was because sakurai responded to an email 1 person sent n, and lets not also forget that james bond, links uncle, and the floating head from brain age was also on that japanese only poll

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Clark:

You know James Bond would be awesome. And even then, Goroh wasn't even in the poll. But i'm just saying with Goroh gone, i still expect someone to acompany Captain Falcon in brawl, who else could accompany him?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
@Clark:

You know James Bond would be awesome. And even then, Goroh wasn't even in the poll. But i'm just saying with Goroh gone, i still expect someone to acompany Captain Falcon in brawl, who else could accompany him?
im happy with captain falcon being the only f-zero rep

Top Bottom