• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - Bad enough dudes! - ENDGAME - HERO + RAM VICTORY!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hi, finally back after a long day, wasn't able to get here until now.

When you came to ask me to shoot, I wasn't confident in it, I only have 1 normal shot left, and you didn't give me anything to go but "trust me on this one". I'm sorry bud, but you lied on your role night 1, I decided simply to not act during night. Didn't want to take any chances at killing a townie, and well, KoP, that move that you did was a bit scummy, since I did claim vigilante on the main thread, you knew that if I shot anyone I would have died. I don't know what to think, but I'm glad I decided not to act.

Guess my vote isn't needed since the three way lynch is set. Let's see who of these lynchproof is the liar.
I mean, three players initially voted for you today. I'm far from the only one who's been suspicious of you. You weren't the only vigilante claim, either, if I'm not mistaken. Considering that, people have a right to be wary of you.

I admit I actually would've instead targeted Crusher, who by all means brought a high amount of suspicion on himself, but I had heard that other players already had their sights set on him last night, so I switched my target to you. I didn't want to risk going the night without at least using one of my powers on a suspect.

I won't blame you for not trusting me after that, there's only so much else I can do to prove myself, but it's evident that you're not entirely trusted, either.

That aside for now, though. It looks like today is either gonna be focused on testing all the lynchproof claims, and/or taking praline out as well for lying.

D

Deleted member

I only had bulletproof in White's game and it was only for until Day 2, once Night 2 came I turned into Whatever-That-Role-Was™

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
So, uh, Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons , what, exactly, can you even do?

What's the actual merit of making Swamp announce that you're Dr. Wily? What does that accomplish?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Unvote: Shish

Hopefully this three-way tie will uncover some helpful information, then.

EDIT: Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei updated me saying that Shish DID come up in the check as well as Video Games. I definitely have no reason to doubt him now as I've seen it for myself that his role is what he claims. I'd appreciate if you could verify this, Swamp, but do what you gotta I guess.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
also as a heads up, ya all owe swamp a hug here dudes

guys haven't had that good of a day and gota lotta stress going on

don't think its to much to ask for everyone to show the guy a little appreciation and likeness for him and what he does

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Swamp is an all around great guy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hearing how you've been doing lately, Swamp.........please go easy on yourself, alright?

We can all wait a while longer for the game to continue, should you need some time to yourself. We much rather want you to be safe and healthy. You should want that of yourself, too.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, looks like you all voted for three players.

Not a bad choice, I always love some bloodsheed.

Let's cut to the live footage of their lynchings!

Oh you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

YOU CAN'T LYNCH ANY OF THEM!?!?

Why the hell not?

Reasons?!?

What in Hannah Barbara's lacy undergarments is THAT supposed to mean?!?

Ugh... fine.

We'll continue I guess....

Night 3 begins now. It will end of 5/18/18 at 8:00 PM PST.

I need a drink.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
GROOM MARTH MAKES THIS OKAY.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
...Well, we have three more confirmed townies.

Time to crack open that good 'ol process of elimination and mess with whoever we have left!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, looks like we have one dead player and one dying player and one burning player. What did you all due last night?

@Apollo Justice the fire extinguisher is down the hall. Go get it, ya wimp.

The dead player is Opossum Opossum

Here's who he was.

Darth Vader

Type of Media: Comics and Books

Darth Vader. The empire's attack dog and the most powerful sith to ever exist. You are here to ensure the empire's reign remains strong forever. Thankfully, you're hard to take down.

Primary Ability: On even nights, you will be immune to being killed by conventional means.

Secondary Ability
: Once a night you will be able to stand before someone, protecting them from from being killed.

You are a villain and win when all threats to the villains are gone.

And we don't get a dying player very often. Let's give them an interview. Let's see what they're thinking.

Howdy, looks like you're in bad shape there, friend

Heheheheheheheheeeee...

Wha-?

My goal was to live to see ten people die. Ten people who are unworthy of being called a hero or are villainous scum...

Counting the rat, there were eight dead...

But...

I just realized...

I'M THE NINTH PERSON WHO NEEDED TO DIE!!!

HAAHAAHAAHAUGH!!!

praline praline has died. Due to passing the 5 kill mark, she has earned a partial victory. But due to not seeing ten people die, she has not achieved full victory.
Stain

Type of Media: Comics and Books

You are Stain. The dreaded hero killer. One would think that you would gladly join the villains to stop the heroes but... you don't like them either. Truth be told. You want them all dead. They make a mockery of true heroes.

Primary Ability: On even nights, you will be able to kill a player.

Secondary Ability: On odd nights you will be able to roleblock a player.

Your goal is unique, you want to make sure ten villains/heroes die, whether you kill them or not. The game won't finish until you either complete your goal or die.

Well, that was something.

Day 4 has begun. It will end on 5/19/18 at 8:00 PM PST.

Wait a second...

I could have sworn that...

Hmm.....

Top Bottom