• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - Bad enough dudes! - ENDGAME - HERO + RAM VICTORY!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
In a game like this I can imagine there being two lynchproofs, but three sounds a little too much.

Vote: Ram

Voting for myself to make it a draw again.

2 Votes Apollo - Zeb, King
2 Votes Yellow - Opo, Vaan
2 Votes Zeb - Cori, Natz
2 Votes Ram - Praline, Ram
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

10 of 15 votes accounted for.

D

Deleted member

Well someone took my roleblock. My kill is gone and I got the hot potato from Crusher. **** me.
I can confirm this actually, since me and praline were linked, my second ability got repossessed and it says I won't be able to use it next Night. I have also received Crusher's hand spot.
EVERYONE. RAM, ZEB, AND YELLOW HAVE ALL CLAIMED LYNCHPROOF. IN THE EVENT OF A VOTE TIE, ALL PARTIES ARE KILLED. MAKE THE TRIO'S VOTE A TIE, AND THEN THE LIARS BOTH SHALL DIE.

Vote: Yellow
That's... actually a very good plan. How's the vote count again?
I checked Praline. Unfortunately, my check does very little. He's indeed from Comics and Books as he claimed. On that note, Holder is Films and Television.

Also, guys. I know there's a lot going on right now but hear me out.

Vote: Shish

I talked to each and every one of you last night, making my rounds to get a full list of role-claims... Which we have of everyone except YellowLord. However, Shish was the only one who apparently needed time (as in, responded in a conversation telling me that) before he could tell me what his claim was. On top of that, upon mentioning that Shish claimed Hider to Red last night, Red had this to say:

I never got further context for that shocked reaction, but I can tell you right now that some level of deceit had occurred between them. With the suspect list being narrowed down to just a few people, Shish has way to many suspicious coincidences for me to feel comfortable with letting him live.

I also asked Shish to hide behind Praline last night under the full understanding that anything that happens to the one he hides behind happens to him and vice versa. Further damning is the fact that after I had checked Praline, only that check for Praline came up yet I received no indication that Shish was with him.

Unless anyone has any undeniable proof that @Shishœ even is a Hider, I say he's the most guilty one of us in the room right now.

Ignoring, of course, the elephant in the room that just came back from the dead. Hi @Ura. We'll get back to you again either today or tonight.
I'm sorry if real life gets in the way of the game, things like this happen, but if you talk to players like Apollo or Opossum, they can confirm I claimed my character back in Night 1 and if you had seen my post from Day 2 you'd know I didn't make any of my claims up on the spot.

Also, I didn't hide behind Praline, I grabbed her to link herself to me, which is why someone has messed with my second ability and I now have Crusher's hand spot.

I don't know why you didn't get the results from my media of origin but I'd assume it's some weird interaction from roles or not even me linking myself up can make you check more than one person.
Still, what was the result for Praline's?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
i got called into a 6 hour shift and completely forgot to do anything last night so i am incredibly behind, but it appears we are trying to test lynch-proof players?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I also asked Shish to hide behind Praline last night under the full understanding that anything that happens to the one he hides behind happens to him and vice versa. Further damning is the fact that after I had checked Praline, only that check for Praline came up yet I received no indication that Shish was with him.

I don't know why you didn't get the results from my media of origin but I'd assume it's some weird interaction from roles or not even me linking myself up can make you check more than one person.
I checked Shish tonight under the assumption I'd get both his and praline's ability flavor, allowing me to confirm two roles at once. I, however, only received Shish's, much like GRC checked Praline and only received praline's media info. That's at least consistent between us.

That said.

I can confirm this actually, since me and praline were linked, my second ability got repossessed and it says I won't be able to use it next Night.
This was my doing. That's the full extent of my ability. I temporarily take possession of your ability, and that's how I can verify it's legitimacy. Frustratingly, Praline's skill was also taken, but I didn't receive it, so I cannot confirm or deny what it is. It seems my machinations exceeded my grasp. Had I known the limitation I would have used the skill on Praline instead, as I was already comfortable with Shish's Hider claim.

I can at least confirm that Shish's second ability is indeed the linking ability. Anything that happens to one, happens to the other.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I can confirm this actually, since me and praline were linked, my second ability got repossessed and it says I won't be able to use it next Night. I have also received Crusher's hand spot.

That's... actually a very good plan. How's the vote count again?

I'm sorry if real life gets in the way of the game, things like this happen, but if you talk to players like Apollo or Opossum, they can confirm I claimed my character back in Night 1 and if you had seen my post from Day 2 you'd know I didn't make any of my claims up on the spot.

Also, I didn't hide behind Praline, I grabbed her to link herself to me, which is why someone has messed with my second ability and I now have Crusher's hand spot.

Do you know who has the repossess ability?

D

Deleted member

Do you know who has the repossess ability?
No
I checked Shish tonight under the assumption I'd get both his and praline's ability flavor, allowing me to confirm two roles at once. I, however, only received Shish's, much like GRC checked Praline and only received praline's media info. That's at least consistent between us.

That said.

This was my doing. That's the full extent of my ability. I temporarily take possession of your ability, and that's how I can verify it's legitimacy. Frustratingly, Praline's skill was also taken, but I didn't receive it, so I cannot confirm or deny what it is. It seems my machinations exceeded my grasp. Had I known the limitation I would have used the skill on Praline instead, as I was already comfortable with Shish's Hider claim.

I can at least confirm that Shish's second ability is indeed the linking ability. Anything that happens to one, happens to the other.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wait, ****. I remembered this too late last night.

I used one of my powers on Apollo (both of my abilities screw up role powers), yet two villains/townies died anyway.

So unless I'm mistaken, if Apollo is scum, that means he very likely can't be the one directly causing the kills.

Unvote: Apollo

Would vote for one of the lynchproof claims right now, but it's currently already at a tie between the three, so.....:p

D

Deleted member

Wait, ****. I remembered this too late last night.

I used one of my powers on Apollo (both of my abilities screw up role powers), yet two villains/townies died anyway.

So unless I'm mistaken, if Apollo is scum, that means he very likely can't be the one directly causing the kills.

Unvote: Apollo

Would vote for one of the lynchproof claims right now, but it's currently already at a tie between the three, so.....:p
What did you do to him? Because I asked him to target a certain player.

Also, Crusher's death has been claimed by Praline, assuming she's not Mafia with a double kill, and that Red was the Mafia's factional kill, all deaths are accounted for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
2 Votes Zeb - Cori, Natz
1 Vote Apollo - Zeb
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

D

Deleted member

I think it's a good idea for those who aren't voting on one of the three suspects to remove their votes. This way, if any double-voting/vote erasing shenanigans happen, we'll have an easier time figuring out who did it.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It's okay, Holder, we can tie your votes with the others too! :)
I'm interested in this dayproof nonsense as well, I just want there to be a chance for praline to die. I don't know which of three is bad, but I already know right now praline is hiding something, and given the rest of his claim I feel good enough to presume that it's because of him either being a damned hero or the third party threat Red warned us about.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What did you do to him? Because I asked him to target a certain player.

Also, Crusher's death has been claimed by Praline, assuming she's not Mafia with a double kill, and that Red was the Mafia's factional kill, all deaths are accounted for.
In this instance, his ability would've been used on himself instead. I'll say that much.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Actually.....

“Something in the shadows quietly lurks / If left unattended, you’ll all be hurt.”

Holders got a point....praline does claim hero killer stain....

D

Deleted member

In this instance, his ability would've been used on himself instead. I'll say that much.
Oh...
Jojalole Jojalole
Can you explain?
Actually.....

“Something in the shadows quietly lurks / If left unattended, you’ll all be hurt.”

Holders got a point....praline does claim hero killer stain....
I'm also suspicious of Praline but the character Stain would certainly not be a "bigger threat" to the villains.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh...
Jojalole Jojalole
Can you explain?

I'm also suspicious of Praline but the character Stain would certainly not be a "bigger threat" to the villains.
Ya true, plus we need to take care of these lynchproof claims stat. A hero needs to die

But...red left us his riddles if we got time we need to figure these out

Hi. on lunch break so a response would probably be delayed anyway if you dont get back quick so ut may wind up getting changed later

From my understanding, 3 people are claiming lynchproof and we want to lynch all 3?

im down. I dont trust there being more than one, let alone 3.

unvote: apollo

i still think it's you and thar praline is either town or third party, but there are more absurd claims around

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
2 Votes Zeb - Cori, Natz
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

Having the spot doesnt mean you're town. if im reading it right, it actually makes you a threat because you can hand off what is essentially a time bomb as you please.

heading back from break.

But if nothing changes im down for lynching 3 players + either praline or apollo.

or hell, let's lynch 5 ****ing players let's do it. kill all suspicious targets without mercy

bye.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Having the spot doesnt mean you're town. if im reading it right, it actually makes you a threat because you can hand off what is essentially a time bomb as you please.
If I really am a threat then I can’t do anything during the night cause I have to pass that mark and since there’s 2 I effectively won’t be able to do anything at night.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
heading back from break.

But if nothing changes im down for lynching 3 players + either praline or apollo.

or hell, let's lynch 5 ****ing players let's do it. kill all suspicious targets without mercy

bye.

Something strikes me as weird about this one. . .

But if you guys want a 4+ way tie, forget the prapollo thing for now. Kirby Dragons acted even more suspicious towards me than however Crusher probably acted towards you guys.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Something strikes me as weird about this one. . .

But if you guys want a 4+ way tie, forget the prapollo thing for now. Kirby Dragons acted even more suspicious towards me than however Crusher probably acted towards you guys.
I think we should stick with Yellow Lord, Rab and Zeb, cause what if we decide to tie Kirby and he’s another townie?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think we should stick with Yellow Lord, Rab and Zeb, cause what if we decide to tie Kirby and he’s another townie?
Well unless @Kirby Dragons wants to get over here and cough up their roleclaim, "The entire town will know my role tomorrow" is probable cause for me. And I'm not above suggesting for you to go down with him if that's the hill you want to die on, because he either made an insane goofup trying to act cool or he's a threat.

D

Deleted member

Well unless @Kirby Dragons wants to get over here and cough up their roleclaim, "The entire town will know my role tomorrow" is probable cause for me. And I'm not above suggesting for you to go down with him if that's the hill you want to die on, because he either made an insane goofup trying to act cool or he's a threat.
So I'm guessing you missed his message?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I'm guessing you missed his message?
. . .

*flips through thread*

. . .*PicardFacepalm.png*

You know "check the thread in a few hours" would have been a better heads up than being a drama queen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Actually, wait, no, that's still too foreboding. Character hints, man. Wiggle your eyebrows or something.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hi, finally back after a long day, wasn't able to get here until now.

Oh...
Jojalole Jojalole
Can you explain?
When you came to ask me to shoot, I wasn't confident in it, I only have 1 normal shot left, and you didn't give me anything to go but "trust me on this one". I'm sorry bud, but you lied on your role night 1, I decided simply to not act during night. Didn't want to take any chances at killing a townie, and well, KoP, that move that you did was a bit scummy, since I did claim vigilante on the main thread, you knew that if I shot anyone I would have died. I don't know what to think, but I'm glad I decided not to act.

Guess my vote isn't needed since the three way lynch is set. Let's see who of these lynchproof is the liar.

D

Deleted member

Hi, finally back after a long day, wasn't able to get here until now.

When you came to ask me to shoot, I wasn't confident in it, I only have 1 normal shot left, and you didn't give me anything to go but "trust me on this one". I'm sorry bud, but you lied on your role night 1, I decided simply to not act during night. Didn't want to take any chances at killing a townie, and well, KoP, that move that you did was a bit scummy, since I did claim vigilante on the main thread, you knew that if I shot anyone I would have died. I don't know what to think, but I'm glad I decided not to act.

Guess my vote isn't needed since the three way lynch is set. Let's see who of these lynchproof is the liar.
I can understand why you'd hold off your shot but just be aware that if Zeb flips off as scum you're gonna become a suspect.
Zeb claimed complete deathproof, which is why I wanted his claim tested.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I can understand why you'd hold off your shot but just be aware that if Zeb flips off as scum you're gonna become a suspect.
Zeb claimed complete deathproof, which is why I wanted his claim tested.
Maybe if you had told me I would have done it after all, because complete deathproof is indeed a weird claim. Well, right now is best to wait and see if any of the lynchproof claims is false.

Top Bottom