• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - Bad enough dudes! - ENDGAME - HERO + RAM VICTORY!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Aren't you supposed to sing about cheeseburgers?
Nah, just that the song matches up really well.

"The winner takes all" Mafia's victory.

"It's the thrill of one more kill" Our multiple kills on town; especially mine on Red and Opo.

"Will never sacrifice their will!" @Apollo Justice 's death was never going to be in vain!

"For you're time keeps tolling on!" Time was not on our side, espically considering that people were becoming more and more suspicious of us.

"Against all the odds, with your back turned on the wall" We were seriously ****ed after I accidentally revealed myself to be mafia to @Opossum until we came up with a genius cover up for my failure. That and the miracle 3 way lynch at the end. :)

And of course...

SWEET VICTORY!!!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm just gonna leave this here. Robbie may have died with the other villains, but his spirit lives on:

(Actually, I should warn that there's major show spoilers inside; game's over so I can edit posts again. :V)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm glad I got the experience of playing Mafia here. Next time I won't make stupid decisions like the one I made here.

Learned a lot and I look forward to participating in a future mafia eventually. Was also a great experience working together with Natz~ Natz~ A Distant Demon A Distant Demon @Apollo Justice @Kirby Dragons I wouldn't have been able to get far without these guys. Especially Natz and Zeb who pulled through so many times and came up with genius plans. You guys are great!

You guys can also look forward to a Mafia i'm currently brainstorming. Mentioned it in the sign ups thread.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
By the time I died I basically already had a rough idea who could have potentially caused my death, so I guess I'll have to get my salt another day, LOL.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The fact that you managed to get away with your dumb mistake is nothing short of mind-blowing.
Fake death ability threw everyone off completely. Everyone was baffled how I came back even if they had some slight suspicion of me.

I'm surprised how well it worked. Probably one of the most valuable powers in this game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm mainly salty because this was the game I was looking for the most out of playing after my first game here, I had enough time to not create another incident where I can't defend myself like last game on most days... and I ended up dying on day 2, after doing absolutely nothing, because I got too confident in my role and my best friend was conspiring to kill me since the beginning.

I just feel destroyed right now...

Fake death ability threw everyone off completely. Everyone was baffled how I came back even if they had some slight suspicion of me.

I'm surprised how well it worked. Probably one of the most valuable powers in this game.
I'm more mindblown by how no one thought it'd be better to bring Mr. Double Doc.

Could've protect TWO PEOPLE EVERY NIGHT, dammit!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm mainly salty because this was the game I was looking for the most out of playing after my first game here, I had enough time to not create another incident where I can't defend myself like last game on most days... and I ended up dying on day 2, after doing absolutely nothing, because I got too confident in my role and my best friend was conspiring to kill me since the beginning.

I just feel destroyed right now...

I'm more mindblown by how no one thought it'd be better to bring Mr. Double Doc.

So you're saying you did Natz see that coming?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well you were right in your observation that town really did suck lol.

This is the exact reason I made up a bull**** excuse that revives start in the day phase with "needing time to rebuild," and that golden would have the potential to change into a mafia player

And pokechu is pokechu :troll:

I know someone referenced the first part at least, so it must have had SOME effect :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
RamOne RamOne leaving for Vegas is what made the ending so great.

He literally couldn't care less about the result lol!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

RamOne RamOne leaving for Vegas is what made the ending so great.

He literally couldn't care less about the result lol!
And the fact he was a windmill.....

....I think he was lining up for a job at a miniature golf course. :V

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
And the fact he was a windmill.....

....I think he was lining up for a job at a miniature golf course. :V
That's how badly he cringed at the 3 way lynch. :)

Seriously this needs to be a meme. Lets lynch ourselves and whoever's left is def Mafia! :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So yeah this is my final time I’m playing a game. The stress I had to deal with was not worth losing right when victory was almost in my hands.

I’m definitely gonna cohost a lot more like Red does.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I had so much fun playing mafia that I want to get my next experience sooner than later. Prob before I start my own.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz~ Natz~

Welcome to my to-kill-in-mafia list, girl.

Good luck getting out of it.
nah i deserve it :V

i think i did pretty well despite all my minor **** ups and defintally below par knowledge and deciete

but hey did pretty good leadership if i think so myself and caem up with wacky sutff
I'm glad I got the experience of playing Mafia here. Next time I won't make stupid decisions like the one I made here.

Learned a lot and I look forward to participating in a future mafia eventually. Was also a great experience working together with Natz~ Natz~ A Distant Demon A Distant Demon @Apollo Justice @Kirby Dragons I wouldn't have been able to get far without these guys. Especially Natz and Zeb who pulled through so many times and came up with genius plans. You guys are great!

You guys can also look forward to a Mafia i'm currently brainstorming. Mentioned it in the sign ups thread.
aw tahnks~ cx

D

Deleted member

NEXT TIME YOU ****ERS LISTEN TO ME WHEN I WANT TO LYNCH NATZ OKAY
Shish is on mine.
And be warned, Shish. Unlike others here, I never put my vengeance first. Only whenever it is most convenient.
You will never know when it happens. Just like Holder.

Oh, c'mon, goldie, don't take it personally :^)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I can't let you do that, Stoopid: you're Natz accepting your defeat to her. Jumping into a piranha pit wouldn't exactly be ideal for me anyway, formerly being a giant three headed dragon and all. :p
Exactly, formerly.

You’re just yellow now :p

Oh, c'mon, goldie, don't take it personally :^)
I mean, you did get him killed in two games so far. Probably more because I don’t know what happened in FEH and Hunger Games.

And this time with one of my favorite Street Fighter characters, so don’t worry, I’m probably on his list too for liking characters that get him killed :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Exactly, formerly.

You’re just yellow now :p

I mean, you did get him killed in two games so far. Probably more because I don’t know what happened in FEH and Hunger Games.

And this time with one of my favorite Street Fighter characters, so don’t worry, I’m probably on his list too for liking characters that get him killed :troll:
Technically, he got me killed back in FEH Mafia so let's call it even :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That wasn't intentional, in my defense.
Gotta admit that yeah, you were pretty much given the goal of killing Goldie, but still...

Also, you surviving is ironic since you complained about strongman kill situations in the last game, yet that's what you survived by hiding behind Goldie.

D

Deleted member

Gotta admit that yeah, you were pretty much given the goal of killing Goldie, but still...

Also, you surviving is ironic since you complained about strongman kill situations in the last game, yet that's what you survived by hiding behind Goldie.
Hider is actually a lot different from how it worked in this game. It's a pretty useless role normally but hey, I liked this one, annoyed the hell out of the Mafia team :^)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hider is actually a lot different from how it worked in this game. It's a pretty useless role normally but hey, I liked this one, annoyed the hell out of the Mafia team :^)
And especially the host.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, but this is freaking Hulk.

If we judge what would've happened with character and flavor, both you and Goldie should've died because this is freaking Hulk we're talking about.

But oh well. At least, you took the crazy spider ***** and lived until the final day with her.

Speaking of which, Juri Han... as a hider... I'm still not over how weird that is...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, but this is freaking Hulk.

If we judge what would've happened with character and flavor, both you and Goldie should've died because this is freaking Hulk we're talking about.

But oh well. At least, you took the crazy spider ***** and lived until the final day with her.

Speaking of which, Juri Han... as a hider... I'm still not over how weird that is...
Yeah, that's how Hider should work.

I'm confused by Juri in general. Maybe it's because I'm not a SF fan but I'd imagine M.Bison or something would have been chosen as the villain from the series, everyone else was the main one or at least the most popular/well-known one, even the heros.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm confused by Juri in general. Maybe it's because I'm not a SF fan but I'd imagine M.Bison or something would have been chosen as the villain from the series, everyone else was the main one or at least the most popular/well-known one, even the heros.
Yeah, Bison would've worked better if we go by iconicness.

But Juri's more popular, has an actual personality and manages to stay relevant without memes like "YES!" or Tuesdays.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Funny how I was right on the money with Natz initially, but not because it was fake, but because it was real. AEM didn't capture her and when I checked and found out that jailer was indeed largely her role, I moved on. Not a totally townie power, jailing, but protection I typically associate with town.

I made note of Ura having a one-shot version of my own power and thought that was sketchy, and the fake role design actually fit some of my tips on how to play as mafia--make up something that can't be proven fake but could be true. I never would have predicted he faked his death and came back. His behavior certainly was strange, he was struggling to find his boss but the boss should have easily found him, so either the whole thing is a lie or he's pretending to not have united with the boss for some less than townie reason. My brain was too filled with other stuff when I was playing for it to matter though.

Lynchproof in general isn't a fun time because being lynched is kinda a central part of the game, and the primary method for eliminating mafia, so it was extra rough on a hero. Not that it is a huge deal, we all knew they all couldn't be town for one reason or another.

For me the main dilemma with the game was that there was little distinction between what was mafia and what was town role-wise. Kinda ironic since we were villains, so a lot of our roles were quite sinister, and the heroes had some townie powers. It didn't help when almost half of the playerbase wasn't a townie, so it really was easy for us to turn on each other.

I recommend in the future that game makers try to find a balance between a game like this and my game. My game was mostly about the decisions people made whereas this game was ruled by role madness which means basically chaos reigns. Too much of the former causes people to lack direction and activity plummets and therefore also fun, whereas the latter is fun and generates activity but causes the game to be one giant fog of war filled with randomness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom