• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of a good Jigglypuff player (Mango) with a Rest Kill!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol probably becuase jigglypuff got nerfed big time and kirby got buffed (even though i didn't see any forward B kills by kirby, surprising.)

mango will begin his **** again soon i'm sure. once he adapts i guess

Atsu

Smash Ace
Yeah I saw them too .__.

Mango played a pretty good Jiggly. Too bad that you could really see how badly Jiggly got nerfed. Hopefully Mango adapts a little more and starts owning even more on Jiggs :D.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Obviously Mango does not know how to use Jigglypuff to her full potential like he did in Melee so Jiggs may be nerfed but don't say big time cause we don't know yet.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It looks like Jiggs vs. Kirbs will be just like in Smash64: Equal and very satisfying.

This is wonderful, and that fair is god.

TheAmazingJordo

Smash Cadet
Honestly; although I have yet to play Brawl(I will Saturday, and will only play Jigglypuff), watching what little videos there are, Jigglypuff seems although "nerfed" seems to be on a par with how she was in Melee. I'm not talking as in everything is the same, but I could see her once again falling into the middle of the Tier List.

I believe Jigglypuff's rest seems nerfed now, but that is only because it's new, with the damage after the rest, it may just need to be applied differently (although I am disappointed because I could always rely on rest to help me catch up if I'm down a stock :( ). Also her Rollout seems to now be useful, as well as a faster startup time, and shorter lag time after the hit/end of rollout. On stages like FD it is a very effective way to stack on Damage on someone who used their jumps at the wrong time, and even possibly kill at the higher percentages.

It's too early to say Jigglypuff has been "nerfed", just as of now, Jigglypuff is new. Like the transfer between 64 and Melee, is going to take some getting used to. I still think BrawlPuff appears to have a relatively decent aerial game. I'll shed more light on this after I actually get to play Brawl :) .

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Would you happen to be going to Hazlet NJ where dmbrandon is holding his tourny on sat because i'm goring there too =O

we should jiggly ditto. Anyways you do have a point because I know N64 puff and melee puff very well and if you tried playing Melee puff with N64 style your not going to be very good.

TheAmazingJordo

Smash Cadet
Would you happen to be going to Hazlet NJ where dmbrandon is holding his tourny on sat because i'm goring there too =O

we should jiggly ditto. Anyways you do have a point because I know N64 puff and melee puff very well and if you tried playing Melee puff with N64 style your not going to be very good.
Indeed I am. Although I am a first time poster (well not really), I like to consider myself a fairly proficient Jigglypuff player, or at least knowledgeable of Jigglypuff. Haha, normally I'd decline a Jigglypuff ditto because of how much fun they are in Melee :laugh:, but this is a new game and I will have to accept your challenge (MM?)! Let's hope Jiggly dittos are fun in Brawl. And if we do we have to be sure to get this epic match recorded.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
Is sing actually a usable move now?

i used sing in melee at only certain times...it wasnt completely useless.
if for some reason the enemy is really damaged in the high 100%'s you could could use ledge-hop sing, youd have time to recover back and land a rest.

GAME SET

Top Bottom