• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Critique Thread

'Fro

Smash Lord
@ Coreygames: Than ks for the input, dude!

As for the Sheik video, the guy who uploaded it screwed it up somehow. I was mad, too. I lost that match by one stock, took the second, and lost the third. They're all in my post. Sorry to sound like an ***, but I would like some more input on the rest of the videos before the big tourney I'm going to this weekend. Thanks a lot for the advice! *Starts working on it*

Corigames

Smash Hero
Sorry, it was just a lot of videos on yours alone and I wanted to get everyone else' too. If I feel like it tomorrow, I'll take a look. But I'm spent for tonight :p

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ok, so I just went back and looked at what I posted... sorry for the 3 posts that were giant walls of text. Scroll fingers beware.

Corigames

Smash Hero
While that might be true, I meant more that I did three in a row instead of realizing how big they were and just editing 1 post 2 more times.

Yes, Phill is a writer.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Did your name just recently turn blue? I wish my name was a color other than yellow :S

EDIT: For some reason I thought coreygames was from AZ lol.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I was from AZ 2 weeks ago, but I moved back home :/

And I just recently got my title, finally, for Smash Director since I'm trying to bring a scene (at all >_<) to WV.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

And I just recently got my title, finally, for Smash Director since I'm trying to bring a scene (at all >_<) to WV.
aw sucks not having a community

duals

Smash Journeyman
I got so use to your avatar and sig Corey....... now its going to be hard to recognize you....

Geist

Smash Master

that's basically like here too.
Las Vegas has no more melee scene anymore. It's like everyone died.
Pity too, we had some good players. I'm all that's left.

Why don't I have a smash director name too D:

Corigames

Smash Hero
I got so use to your avatar and sig Corey....... now its going to be hard to recognize you....
Sig is still the same :/ However, I was sick of having one of those pre-made avatars. I had a good Samus one a while back, but then it stopped working. Then, for some strange reason, custom avatars stopped working for my account. So I grabbed pre-made one. Now I can have them back... so... *SQEEE*

But yes, the blue name and avatar :D

that's basically like here too.
Las Vegas has no more melee scene anymore.[/QUOUTE]
This place never had a scene, in the whole state >_>

Pity too, we had some good players. I'm all that's left.
I'm all that's here ;_;

Why don't I have a smash director name too D:
I put in an application like 2 months ago and just got approved the other day. And have you held at least one tournament with a link to the page on SWF? If you do, then you can be one too :D

Geist

Smash Master
A while back I made a few threads about organizing a tourney where I live.
The first one got 2 responses, and the second was "vegas doesn't play melee anymore lol sorry"

so no.

Geist

Smash Master
Ah I see.
I thought you meant the thread was at its third page.

Now that would take some epic type of fail.

Also, alot of the Samus threads are being erased. :[
even hugs's list of cool things that he forgot to do.

Corigames

Smash Hero
They aren't erased. Just go to your forum settings and tell it to show all threads regardless to date.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kk haha
mah baad.

i'm gonna record a few sets now. maybe i'll post one here.

duals

Smash Journeyman
i really need video equipment....

yesterday, I played my friend (the marth from my vs marth thread) and all i can say is....

I don't play as good as when im home and people are watching me.... I got a few good sets, but i was playing impatiently and reckless..... I also did a ton of unnecessary stuff....

Corigames

Smash Hero
I know what you mean. You can't choke like that. Just imagine you are alone. If everyone else can't chill out and be quite while you are playing, then just ask them. If it's just their presence, well, you'll just have to get over it.

Geist

Smash Master
If I get nervous I choke so badly. Like playing a famous pro.

It makes me do weird things that can make me look tank. Like the time I took a stock off of Bam's Falco by accidentally walking off the edge while edge guarding, rising grapple upwards, and it hit him and killed him.
:|

Corigames

Smash Hero
I make witty banter with my enemy while I fight. I make my own sound effects, make commentary on the fight like Madden, or skat some bebop while I'm spamming.

Just try to keep it fun while remaining focused.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I make witty banter with my enemy while I fight. I make my own sound effects, make commentary on the fight like Madden, or skat some bebop while I'm spamming.

Just try to keep it fun while remaining focused.
probably the worst example lol
but good point.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm just saying some people have to do stuff out of the game, like make funny faces or act a certain way to achieve their "flow" to give them their maximum potential. If this guy needs to chill out, either do something chilling like listen to soothing music while playing or take a Tylenol or some type of drug like that.

duals

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying some people have to do stuff out of the game, like make funny faces or act a certain way to achieve their "flow" to give them their maximum potential. If this guy needs to chill out, either do something chilling like listen to soothing music while playing or take a Tylenol or some type of drug like that.
ill be sure to yell at the top of my lungs and drool every where.... when we dosen't look, ill unplug his controller and donkey kick him in the chest... when he plugs back in, ill over dose on painkillers.... how would they help? who knows.... theres nothing i-b profen can't fix.... when i beat him unmercifully, ill repeat the final fantasy fan fare till his ears bleed......

Top Bottom