• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victory for ganon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Not that this really matters at all but I took out three sheiks on a team against me with no team attack by ledge stalling into sudden death and up air ownaging

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
so what, you ko'd one and then just stalled for a few minutes? that's not impressive, it's cheap. besides, if they were even halfway decent, you would have been fortunate to get a hit.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ummm.

dont be fools.

any player would have just edgehoged him to death.

he was either playing against computers or players with the inability of progressive thought.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hence making it "no large feat".

You have one of the best names and sigs on this site.

For those of you who haven't seen "300", do so now. Stop what you're doing. Stop Smashing. Go outside. Get in a car (or bike, or walk) to your nearest movie theatre location playing "300", and watch it.

Sorry, off topic, but Leonidas is such a badass.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
u were playing real players? any serious smasher would know to edgehog in between a stallers stall. most casual smashers might even know to do so. i think u were playing bots O_O were u?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
It was actually against my friends little brother and his two friends (all about 8 or 9) who don't know about edge guarding or anything, they just tried hitting me with needles, surprised they even knew needles could go diagonal

Pwning little kids never felt so good

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If you were playing against computers it doesn't matter because computers suck, even at level 9. If you were playing against real pros then good job.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I can win that if the game is set on time with -2 for suicides and they're all my 9 year old friends... without ledge stalling... ah my god don't post this ... this thread ... it sucks... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Okay so when does this thread get closed? It amazingly enough already has 2 pages and this was posted 6 days ago...where are the mods???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom