• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Super Drama Llama Brothers (Farewell Party, featuring Shots Crews) APR 21

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
For the audience: a shot everytime someone trips (of course preceeded by the almighty Sakurai warcry that should be shaking the Bar's foundations by the end of the third match :D).

This sounds amazing. I hope you guys have so much fun (and get **** recorded :D??? Is it posisble???)
tripping shots sounds absolutely incredible.

imma gonna dash dance all day :D

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
FaARRLK I'm at my house right now playing drinking smash games with friends/ I can barely see the keyboard but I gotta tell ya, it gets you drunbk quickly.
I'll post rules when I;m sover

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
:o

so mean tak, your a bad man.

I never leaned atlus over the edge, I just made him flinch after he threatened to punch me in the face.

its not about being harsh people, its about being funny, and thats the difference between you and me/deks

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
:o

so mean tak, your a bad man.

I never leaned atlus over the edge, I just made him flinch after he threatened to punch me in the face.

its not about being harsh people, its about being funny, and thats the difference between you and me/deks
Pretty much, luke/dekar are hillarious with their trolling

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how would you know?
are you a psychologist?

are you so amazing at eyes that you can read my mind through my eyes?
I'd bet money on yes

Top Bottom