• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Those posts aren't mine. They're someone else's who is using my avatar. Plus their posts don't have the charisma and the enigmatic level that I bring with my posts. Like Dekar says "They're like controversial pieces of art". Also, you guys should look at the username first before the avatar, before you start taking names and firing shots.

Last edited:

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
Surprise would you stop spamming dead threads please and stick to the main VIC threads? Kthx
Spamming? *spits out popcorn*
I was just looking for a Project M event in Melbourne, This thread just happened to be the most recent one i could find that mentioned both PM and being in Victoria.

Those posts aren't mine. They're someone else's who is using my avatar. Plus their posts don't have the charisma and the enigmatic level that I bring with my posts. Like Dekar says "They're like controversial pieces of art". Also, you guys should look at the username first before the avatar, before you start taking names and firing shots.
I'm glad to meet a fellow with respectable tastes :p

'n it was mine first! >.< (probably, lol)

S.D

Smash Master
Sorry bruh, just used to stupid posts being linked to your account yo.

As for Yanoss apologies, but there are more current Vic threads.

Top Bottom