• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hello everyone, i will be in melbourne from the 4th to the 14th of january and it would be nice to catch up with all you guys again.

im free whenever during that time period so if you would like to meet up at n2c or someones place to hang out and catch up that would be great.

ill try and get cao's number or something so i can stay in touch with the plans.

see you guys soon hopefully

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
WHAT IN THE ****
I LOVE U!!

mat i'll do whatever you like :) drinks on me! 0420 824 348

techa from adelaide is flying over and is ready for an n2c/bluehouse arcade/dinner/drinks meet starting at 7pm THIS SATURDAY, freddo will be there, i will be there, mat from WA will (*perhaps*) be there... pas d'excuse!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
OMG there is something happening for once! I've got to see if i can come to this!

EDIT: I am definately coming and i'm gonna live it up here! Cao, let me know if there's anything that i need to bring along with me.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
WHAT IN THE ****
I LOVE U!!

mat i'll do whatever you like :) drinks on me! 0420 824 348

techa from adelaide is flying over and is ready for an n2c/bluehouse arcade/dinner/drinks meet starting at 7pm THIS SATURDAY, freddo will be there, i will be there, mat from WA will (*perhaps*) be there... pas d'excuse!

mat from WA will be there

ill give cao a call when i arrive in melbourne to hammer out the details more specifically

see you all then

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
I'll come to n2c and **** as well, blazey if your free come you can crash at my joint

Edit: So meeting at n2c at 7?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Absolutely. :)

Bring stuff - Consoles, Smash, Cons, all that

*** N2C SMASHFEST INFO ALSO ON FIRST POST ***

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Nah mangz I can't make it =[.

However, Nick, I will be the Stewie to your Brian, if you know what I mean ;). Don't get shot in the kneecaps.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
huh? something happening today? hmmm interesting... i wouldn't mind some smash and seeing you guys
CAO WHY AM I NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE LIST YET? AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks those for coming, should be something happening next week too

good thing you didnt go to brisbane if you dont like heat freddo - its much worse cus of the humidity there and im going to bet adelaide will be really hot when reloaded comes around. perhaps try heat training yourself - shaz as well :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
was fun, cao, I think I know the perth guy outside of smash... ugh!

the wind is queensland is so hot. the frikkin wind!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a fan of heat, but I can stand it. It was the headache that did it for me. Headache + Heat = bad time. But now I'm crushed with no smash. Hopefully we can do something soon.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OKKKKKK Oni, I updated the player index and slapped on the crew name of a player if they belong to a known one. On that note, welcome the EMO ("east melbouurrnnee orrriiigginnaalalll") Crew!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Checked the first page. I dont understand the strikeouts in the top text. I also think you should mention Boss Stage and Seat3 in tournaments, and list the teams results too if you can.

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
awwwww, turtle.... could you ever find it in yourself to forgive me? have a yonder on the boards now

<3

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA **** Blazey thats awesome...only now ive found out im not original at all :( . Optimus Rhyme FTW in any case lol.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Hello again everyone.

This saturday will be the last chance i have to catch up with the wider melbourne people who didnt show up to the last one cos they suck.

I would appreciate it if everyone made and effort and came down to n2c this saturday, i will be getting there at about 4pm so if you dont want to stay too long then that will be fine, however if you would like to hang around until late, then that will be fine too.

I will be bringing my Wii as well as Guitar Hero 3, if anyone else has GH3 then bring another controller so we can multiplay

bringing Gamecubes with smash and other games would also be awesome.

see you then

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I'd love to make this one, but it looks like i can't make it, loss of job has greatly reduced my funds, and as much as i <3 melbourne, n2c and a taxi home is really expensive. sorry guys

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthdays to Cuuuuute Cao and Shexy Shazywazy.

Also I have gotten Saturday night off mainly due to family I havent seen in a while but after that if you are still at n2c then I might join you (it depends on how late everyone is planning on staying).

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Wtf Mat is in Melbourne?
like 5 posts up, bringer.
Hello again everyone.
This saturday will be the last chance i have to catch up with the wider melbourne people who didnt show up to the last one cos they suck.

I would appreciate it if everyone made and effort and came down to n2c this saturday, i will be getting there at about 4pm so if you dont want to stay too long then that will be fine, however if you would like to hang around until late, then that will be fine too.

I will be bringing my Wii as well as Guitar Hero 3, if anyone else has GH3 then bring another controller so we can multiplay

bringing Gamecubes with smash and other games would also be awesome.

see you then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom