• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viable use for single naner lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've noticed lately against me alot of mks tend to use weird nair combinations that end up in falling into a dair close to your shield. I realized you can possibly use the lag on their dair to set-up the single naner lock out of shield.

Player-1

Smash Legend
...so....you made a thread to talk about something on a certain character that will only work if that character is doing some certain combination of attacks and it only MIGHT work without you doing any testing?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I second what P1 said. Lol
Sounds good though, but really, you couldn't post this in the Meta Knight discussion that started like 4 days ago?

=P

Gnes

Smash Master
...so....you made a thread to talk about something on a certain character that will only work if that character is doing some certain combination of attacks and it only MIGHT work without you doing any testing?
Somebody just got *****.

*sips soda* u should have posted this in u know where mr #1 diddy

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Meh, You can all think I am lame for it, but I like little threads like these lol. It's something worth noting and there is not really another thread for it to go in. Well, there probably is other threads for it to go in, but it wouldnt be noticed.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
lol, I like how we can all give Chrome a hard time even though he's arguably the best Diddy.

Speaking generally though, we should all try and figure out which approaches can be punished like this, since it's hard to 'set up' as such.

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
P1's a Debby Downer. :D
lol just messin' man, just messin.

Interesting, though, ADHD. I'll give it a try if it ever comes up, and if I somehow remember in that split second to attempt to apply this. lol.

A video would be nice.

btb

Smash Cadet
ADHD i would love to see a lot more videos posted by you. Go get a recording device or something, I can help you if you need it. From all the Diddys Ive seen I have to say you are the best, I talked to M2K at SIN and he said you're better than Ninjalink. I would also love to see your losses, as we can discuss why you lost or what you could have done better. <3 ADHD

ADHD

Smash Hero
ADHD i would love to see a lot more videos posted by you. Go get a recording device or something, I can help you if you need it. From all the Diddys Ive seen I have to say you are the best, I talked to M2K at SIN and he said you're better than Ninjalink. I would also love to see your losses, as we can discuss why you lost or what you could have done better. <3 ADHD
Rather annoying to see things ilke this not gonna lie.

Gnes

Smash Master
ADHD...ur mean. Ur not my hero anymore. I really respected u for how u improved diddy's metagame and for your determination to do anything to win. But now i see ur just another arrogant pro player. I'm truly saddened by this exposure of true self.

Good bye diddy boards, im maining metaknight now.

ADHD

Smash Hero
adhd...ur Mean. Ur Not My Hero Anymore. I Really Respected U For How U Improved Diddy's Metagame And For Your Determination To Do Anything To Win. But Now I See Ur Just Another Arrogant Pro Player. I'm Truly Saddened By This Exposure Of True Self.

Good Bye Diddy Boards, Im Maining Metaknight Now.
You can't main metaknight you suck with everyone! *****!

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I like AlphaZealot the best. I always liked his name. ADHD is the best Diddy though. And lay off the crack Thien.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Isaac Carter, a.k.a. GooseMainsDiddy, age 17. Death by accidental asphyxiation at Freebird's while foolishly trying to win the Super Monster Burrito contest on 25 June 2009 at 4:00 PM.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
That's right? and while you were typing that, I snuck into your house and destroyed your collection of Death Note plush dolls!

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL but seriously....TO GET BACK ON TOPIC...what ur discussing is REALLY situational...but even if i had the choice i would not single naner lock considering there are better options.

I have a metaknight plushie

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
greatness stay on topic nobody wants to know about your MK plushie. And this thread is deader than roadkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom