• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Ok, I don't know if this is allowed, but I feel the need to express something about villager here: This whole "ermergerd villager be sykopathic lul cuz axe!"

No.

I don't know where this assumption came from, but it's 100% irrational.

Sure, he uses an axe. SO WHAT? It's not like there's blood or anything on it!

And the whole "Creepy Smile" thing is somewhat understandable, but it's not like it's Villager's only expression!

Sorry, I just had to vent.
I agree. I always saw the villager as cute.

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
Oh I did pretty bad imo lmao, I got like 25th out of 182 people.

My Villager maining crewmate GTS got like 17th I think.

I had a really close set with Dire's Yoshi, but I missed a grab at the end and got killed with an up-smash.

Me and GTS both got beaten by Rosalinas in loser, ugh was so frustrating.

It was an eye opener though, we've decided we're not gonna deal with the match-up anymore, we're gonna counter-pick Rosalina. Its just impossible, at the very LEAST 65-35 Rosalina's favor.

I'm picking up Pikachu as a secondary starting today, and GTS is gonna continue to hone his Sheik.
Yeah Rosa is a hard MU, but 65-35 is a bit of a stretch at least for me. My roommate mains one hell of a :rosalina:

and he's studied
Dabuz's playstyle whilst adding his own aggressiveness into the mix. After countless of times playing against him followed by other :rosalina: on Anthers and Dabuz's on stream, I'd rate it a little more passive

yet still in Rosa's favor because of gravity pull, disjoints, DA, and her great defensive capability. Again though it might just be

me....

Last edited:

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Ok, I don't know if this is allowed, but I feel the need to express something about villager here: This whole "ermergerd villager be sykopathic lul cuz axe!"

No.

And the whole "Creepy Smile" thing is somewhat understandable, but it's not like it's Villager's only expression!

:4villager:

Laniv

Smash Champion

No.

Because people on the internet love to turn cutesy, innocent things into not-so-innocent bloodbaths.

Also, I had this headcanon where the other Smashers think he's like that, when actually he's genuinely kind-hearted.

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Because people on the internet love to turn cutesy, innocent things into not-so-innocent bloodbaths.

Also, I had this headcanon where the other Smashers think he's like that, when actually he's genuinely kind-hearted.
He's actually just an Average joe, trying to live his dream of fighting in the Super Smash Brothers.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Just got done playing Smash seven hours straight.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please mix jab and side tilt. That's how I won against Dr. B.

PyroBandit

Smash Cadet
It's come to my attention that I suck in the Villager ditto. I dont know WHY I struggle (maybe because I hardly fight other Killagers) but it's one of my hardest matchups, save for fighting a Sheik or a good Megaman.

Anyways, does anyone want to play a few matches tomorrow? I'll probably be available to play in the evening, and I love learning from the playstyles of other Villager mains.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Just got done playing Smash seven hours straight.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please mix jab and side tilt. That's how I won against Dr. B.
My friend actually came up with a kinda joke idea for villager. All you do is perfect pivot across the stage and ftilt or jab everybody. It would look pretty funny, and I might actually try it lol

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just want a Custom Rugby Shirt Villager and Mii Swordfighter Amiibo

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Bro you think that's a lot? My friend has spent over 200 dollars on his collection, and his friend is striving to collect them ALL. Meanwhile I'm content with five. :D
Out of the amiibo that have been released so far im only missing ike, Metaknight, Robin, Lucina and Jiggs. All new in box.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Today will be my first tournament using Villager. I main Meta Knight but am focusing on Villager to get it leveled up fast. I'm curious to see how this will play out. I got to do some training with my friends (among them is a PR'ed player here) and my Villager seems to be able to hold its own. It confuses people because I'm a defensive, patient player by default but my Villager is modeled after Ranai's...lol. Sometimes campy characters are a pain to deal with as MK. Or sometimes, I'm just not feeling the MK/Luigi MU or something else. Aggro Villager to hilariously fun. Wish me luck guys <3

Last edited:

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
Today will be my first tournament using Villager. I main Meta Knight but am focusing on Villager to get it leveled up fast. I'm curious to see how this will play out. I got to do some training with my friends (among them is a PR'ed player here) and my Villager seems to be able to hold its own. It confuses people because I'm a defensive, patient player by default but my Villager is modeled after Ranai's...lol. Sometimes campy characters are a pain to deal with as MK. Or sometimes, I'm just not feeling the MK/Luigi MU or something else. Aggro Villager to hilariously fun. Wish me luck guys <3
GL with the Olimars :crazy:

ZTD | TECHnology

Not worried about :4olimar: I have :4metaknight:. He handles a lot of MUs that Villager does not enjoy, Bodies :rosalina: also. :4villagerf: handles a lot of MUs I just don't enjoy such as :4luigi::4rob: and a few others. The MUs I dislike the most as MK are :4yoshi: and :4zss:. ZSS is the worst and I feel like I need a secondary for that lol. But I'm looking forward to trying out this combo. I also have a pretty functional :4pit: for more coverage. But the focus right now is Villager.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Not worried about :4olimar: I have :4metaknight:. He handles a lot of MUs that Villager does not enjoy, Bodies :rosalina: also. :4villagerf: handles a lot of MUs I just don't enjoy such as :4luigi::4rob: and a few others. The MUs I dislike the most as MK are :4yoshi: and :4zss:. ZSS is the worst and I feel like I need a secondary for that lol. But I'm looking forward to trying out this combo. I also have a pretty functional :4pit: for more coverage. But the focus right now is Villager.
Brb maining Mk @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 gimme dat picture

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lol tech we past the whole "zss kills us" phase,didn't stop tyrant from beating a zss and coming 9th. Its more like a player problem than the character.

Also screw u antony, any mk that came after the leo bs is a FRAUD.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Lol tech we past the whole "zss kills us" phase,didn't stop tyrant from beating a zss and coming 9th. Its more like a player problem than the character.

I've always liked MK since watching Ito way back when the game first came out, so I'm working on him as a secondary. It's kinda hard lol.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
but but

Besides I always found Meta knight to be strong
Also I am like 80% sure that Meta Knight will be number 1 in a few years...assuming no customs other wise he's going to be Top Tier
this is from Febuary
Also you think everyone but Ito and a select few others are a fraud

ZTD | TECHnology

Until I start beating them, I will always curse the existence of that broken *****. Or until she gets nerfed. Whatever happens first. Although I am ready to try some new stuff in that MU this week if I have to deal with it.

Last edited:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm here because after playing with the whole ****ing roster, this is the character that reminds me the most of Snake, but less cool.

How do I make up smash shoot mortars?

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I'm here because after playing with the whole ****ing roster, this is the character that reminds me the most of Snake, but less cool.

Up>Up> Down>Down> Left> Right>Left> Right>B> A>Start+Usmash

Also increases Villager's stock to 99.

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman

Tom Nook sells the item for a Billion bells 10 years after your house is fully upgraded.

Top Bottom