• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Pwssh, seriously? Alright, enjoy haha

Really? Heh, thanks. Well hey, I'm still bored and Rugby Villager is my 2nd fave and go-to for Villy dittos as to avoid confusion. If ya want go ahead and suggest a scenario and I can give it a shot. I already drew her dropping a bowling ball on Meta Knight once with her great stare. And hey, drawing is fun! Want me to suggest somethin to ya too?
I would like a realistic Yellow 6 Villager. (Kinda like my old realistic Villager)

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Her Striking a Jojo Pose
Jojo Rugby Villager.jpg

I don't know much about Jojo but all the google images had em with their hands super extended, whereas Villys don't really have fingers. Wanted to keep the original face, but there wasn't enough over the top japanime...ness so I took a shot at anime eyes at least keeping the eyelashes. And I think that game has like assists or summons cause people were talking how Zelda was lookin like Jojo and the knight was her summon so I threw Lloid in there as the summon or whatever. No masterpiece, but that was fun.
I would like a realistic Yellow 6 Villager. (Kinda like my old realistic Villager)
Realistic Villager 6.jpg

Sorry, I'm no good at anything "realistic" hehe...

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
View attachment 46811
I don't know much about Jojo but all the google images had em with their hands super extended, whereas Villys don't really have fingers. Wanted to keep the original face, but there wasn't enough over the top japanime...ness so I took a shot at anime eyes at least keeping the eyelashes. And I think that game has like assists or summons cause people were talking how Zelda was lookin like Jojo and the knight was her summon so I threw Lloid in there as the summon or whatever. No masterpiece, but that was fun.

View attachment 46814
...Huh...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
View attachment 46811

View attachment 46814
This is what i thought of when i saw Rugby Shirt's face
ALL THE JOJO

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Looks kinda like Rugrats. But they just can not keep their tongues in their mouths, huh?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
does anyone have a copy of AC Wild World/City Folk they don't use anymore?
If so the games tould be started over to get the actual names of thee Villager's Shirts

Why the **** do I just randomly stop getting notifications from socials...

Anyway I do! I haven't played in years and years so I don't mind resetting.

By the way @ Antonykun Antonykun your avatar is kawaii to the max

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Why the **** do I just randomly stop getting notifications from socials...

Anyway I do! I haven't played in years and years so I don't mind resetting.

By the way @ Antonykun Antonykun your avatar is kawaii to the max
IKR
It used to be creepy to the max tho

Yellow Bolero is pretty cute though

To be honest the only Villager I can't stand is the default because of the ****ty memes

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yellow Bolero is pretty cute though

To be honest the only Villager I can't stand is the default because of the ****ty memes
Yellow Bolero is also cute but man the is actual bolero ugly
I began to relike baseager when I realized you can sub a troll face for his smiley :4villager:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
What did I just watch...
The ending of a specific episode of part 3 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in which the latest villains are Oingo (the tall one) and Boingo (the short one). Boingo has a manga that predicts the future with deadly accuracy and said manga has the art style shown in the video Oingo has the power to change into others to make sure the predictions in Boingo's manga come true. They are ultimately defeated without the heroes even knowing they existed because while Boingo's manga predictions came true they did so in a way that harmed them rather the heroes.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
OH MY GOD
THERE'S A VILAGER IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THE WEBSITE
IT'S JUST STARING AT ME
Technically he's staring at Bowser
anyways this is an accurate representation of what would happen if i were to do Villager Dittos with @zeezee
HNI_0085.JPG

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Look at what you have done @ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans you made like half of us feel uncomfortable you should be ashamed of yourself:4villagerf:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I just...red is my fav color! I play most red alts for other characters! I'm sorrryyy!
But cmon, default's face is pretty good too
HNI_0010.JPG

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Turnip Grill Villager has a darker nose than the others.

The more you know...

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
*hiding behinda double tree chop trying to hide my red awesome shirt.*

But matthew looks good in red.

Linkdude74

Smash Cadet
So I barely posted on smashboards but you guys have made a home for me I think. So thanks guys, btw, why no red shirts?

DDDchu

Smash Cadet
NNID
DDDchu96
3DS FC
4098-2457-6801
So I barely posted on smashboards but you guys have made a home for me I think. So thanks guys, btw, why no red shirts?
I hardly post too. I'm going to try to more when the Mewtwo DLC comes out soon, and also try to learn to get good.

Sonsa

Smash Champion

anyone else lookin forward to the update tomorrow?
i drew this because im feeling F E A R
Found ya on tumblr and followed, haha, very cute drawing! Looks a lil stevie universe inspired! I wouldnt worry tooo much about Villager, not enough representation to worry Nintendo much? Probably our reflector glitch will go, but no biggie?

Top Bottom